- Most of President Trump's policies will be rolled back immediately Biden assumes office
- Specifically, the United States of America will rejoin the Paris climate accord again
- Recall that Biden had promised to start work immediately he gets to office
In fulfillment of his election campaign, President-elect Joe Biden plans to sign roughly a dozen executive orders immediately he assumes office.
On his campaign trail, Biden had promised to resume work immediately and effect changes immediately, CNN reports.
Here are some executive orders the soon to be president is expected to make.
1. Rejoining the Paris climate accord
2. Ending the travel ban on predominantly Muslim countries
3. He will also sign orders halting evictions and student loan payments during the coronavirus pandemic
4. Issue a mask mandate on all federal property.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that the reason Joe Biden has three Nigerians in his would-be cabinet is because the latter's citizens abroad are hardworking, Geoffrey Onyeama, has said.
Onyeama, who is the foreign affairs minister in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, says the appointment of the three Nigerians negates the views of some people about citizens of the West African country who are in the diaspora.
Legit.ng recently listed Osaremen Okolo, Adewale Adeyemo and Funmi Badejo as the three Nigerians appointed into the next administration after Donald Trump, who was defeated in an election held weeks ago.
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update
Legit.ng earlier reported that how the Kogi state government recently reacted to the appointment of Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo by Biden.
Funmi was appointed as associate counsel by the US president-elect, Joe Biden, the Kogi state government has reacted.
Legit.ng also reported that Donald Trump is a man who defied expectations to become the presient of the greatest nation on earth. Trump respects no one. He does terrible things no any other person would have done and get away with it.
His social media antics is number one. Whoever croses him is in trouble. He spares no one. But days before the expiration of his tenure as the number one man in the United States of America, his turbulent legacy is about to implode.
We are hungry - Traders lament on hiked prices of goods| Legit TV