- Lagos State University (LASU) has announced the release of the 2017/2018 merit admission list
- The admission list can be checked on the institution's official website
- LASU recently dismissed 15 academic staff and two non-academic staff for different acts of misconduct
It was announced on Thursday, October 12, that 2017/2018 LASU merit admission list was released.
All those who took the school's examination have been advised to check the institution's website for their status.
To check their admission status, candidates are to follow the following steps:
1. Click: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php
2. Enter your ‘UTME registration number’ at the optional dialogue box beneath and click on ‘download result.’
3. Your admission status will be seen at the down part of the document.
Legit.ng earlier reported that an alleged university result belonging to Nigerian starboy, Wizkid, hit the internet.
According to viral reports online, the singer was said to have failed in a total of 44 courses during his first year in LASU, Ojo.
PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on Legit.ng TV
It was the bad result that made him quit the state-owned university for Lead City University, a private university where he later finished from.
Wizkid who got admitted into LASU Ojo through UTME, to study Sociology in 2008, had a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 0.91, a terribly poor result.
Parents advice government over ASUU strike - on Legit.ng TV.