- A day-old relationship has hit the rocks following a misunderstanding between the lovebirds over food
- The Nigerian man in his 30s took great offense at his new girlfriend's inability to prepare a nice meal
- Despite appeals from the lady that the best of her cooking was yet to come, the young man's mind was made up
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!
A Nigerian man simply identified as Josh has broken up with his new girlfriend, Vivian, over her poor cooking skills.
Vivian visited Josh's house while he was out and informed him on WhatsApp of her decision to cook for him.
Vivian who only began dating Josh a day ago wanted to impress him with her best dish but it backfired and cost her the relationship.
"We thank God": Mum who had been looking for baby over an hour later sees him crawling out from under the car
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
From looking at the meal, after she sent him a picture of it, Josh informed her that it was over between them.
See the tweet below:
Social media reactions
"Disgusting,she made a sacrifice.She is a disgrace to Ibadan babes.Omo,me I cook well o✅, not dey tranish my ibadan for me o."
"It is the effort and intention that count. One can learn how to cook but one cannot learn how to love and be decent after a certain age.
"Anyways, thanks for bringing this back to the TL."
"From the write-up, she's kind , good , reasonable and well educated. Despite the shaming words from the so called lover, she was calm and still answered politely. She can't just be an Ibadan girl but someone with a good background. She deserves a chance and a helping hand."
"But it’s just amala and plantain..maybe the okro is just not showing..it’s not thattttt bad."
"I really enjoyed the first bit of it till i got to the sacrifice and man to man bit of it."
"I knew it! The moment he said “send me a photo”,I knew it was the beginning of the end."
Man breaks up with girlfriend over food poisoning
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that a man had broken up with his girlfriend over food poisoning.
The young man had sent his babe to the market to get foodstuffs. She returned and they both noticed that one of the tomatoes was bad.
However, she went ahead to cook with it and her boyfriend overlooked it, thinking that the food will still come out nice since the tomatoes will be fried.
However, when the food was ready, the lady refused to eat and insisted that her boyfriend eats everything alone.