- The names of successful candidates who sat for the screening conducted by the Nigerian Air Force have been released
- Air Vice Marshal Mahmud Nda Madi disclosed this on Saturday, October 16, in a statement on the behalf of the chief of air staff
- According to him, the candidates are expected to report at the Military Training Centre Nigerian Air Force Base in Kaduna state
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released the names of candidates who were successful in the Basic Military Training Course (BMTC 42/2021).
The list released was signed by Air Vice Marshal Mahmud Nda Madi on the behalf of the chief of air staff and shared on NAF's official Facebook page on Saturday, October 16.
The candidates were requested to report for training at the Military Training Centre Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
Madi noted that the list of successful candidates whose names appeared on the list can be accessed at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
What candidates must bring for the training
According to the statement, candidates MUST bring along the following items:
1. 2 pairs of white T-shirts.
2. 2 pairs of blue PT shorts.
3. 2 pairs of white canvas shoe.
4. 3 pairs of white socks.
5. 3 pairs of National dress.
6. 2 white shirts.
7. 1 black tie.
8. 2 black trousers.
9. 3 pairs of smart casuals.
10. 4 reusable face masks
11. 200 ml hand sanitizer
12. 4 passport photographs
13. Copy of BVN print out
14. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries
Recruitment: NAF announces absorption of o' level students for full service
Meanwhile, the enlisting programme of the ex-junior airmen (secondary school leavers) into the service as airmen has been re-introduced by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshall Isiaka Amao, made this revelation during the 36th Passing Out Parade (POP) of junior airmen of the Air Force Military School Plateau on Wednesday, October 13.
Amao disclosed that those who were absorbed in the NAF were put through a special training programme at the Military Training Centre, Kaduna, after which they were deployed to various units of the force across Nigeria.