- Popular Nigerian media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has taken to social media to celebrate a career milestone
- The young man marked 15 years since he started hosting TV shows as he listed his achievements
- Ebuka also noted that it all started with a show he hosted on NTA in 2006 and how he has now hosted about 12 other shows since then
One of Nigeria’s top media personalities, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, recently marked a milestone in his career on social media.
Taking to his Instagram page, Ebuka noted that it was now exactly 15 years since he hosted his first TV show.
Ebuka noted that he started out with a show on NTA called Friend or Foe in November 2006.
Not stopping there, he added that he has now gone on to (co)host about 12 other shows since that time.
Saga, Tega, other BBNaija stars congratulate Nini as she finally acquires brand new Benz, shares photos
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
The popular media personality then listed some of the shows he was still working on such as Rubbin Minds, BBNaija, The Blackbox, Judging Matters and more.
Ebuka also posted photos and a clip of some of the shows he has worked on.
In his caption he wrote:
“It's exactly FIFTEEN YEARS since I hosted my very first show on television. 15!!! And I've gone on to (co)host about 12 other TV shows since then. How it's currently going:
1) Big Brother Naija on @dstvnigeria
2) The Blackbox on @bounce.networks
3) Rubbin' Minds on @channelstelevision
4) Judging Matters on @africamagic
How it started:
5) Friend Or Foe on @ntanetwork (November 2006).”
See his post below:
A number of internet users took to Ebuka’s comment section to praise him for his achievements. Read some of their reactions below:
Nicki Minaj bags Guinness world record after Billboard 100 recognition, celebrates with interesting photo
“Congratulations my bro. It’s no small feat.”
“That smile has always been there.”
“It’s the longevity for me.”
“Greatness, I tap into your Grace boss.”
Nigerians gush over video of Ebuka dancing with wife and daughters
Nigerian media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is popular for hosting the Big Brother Naija show and it is not uncommon to see people make comments over the show even on his regular posts.
His entrepreneur wife, Cynthia, with whom he has two lovely daughters recently took to her Instagram story channel with a family video.
The TV host was spotted in a room in front of a huge mirror with his wife and kids who danced to a song of Omah Lay that played in the background.