Paula Andrea Bongino is an American-based web developer and businessperson. She rose to stardom for being the wife of the prominent American conservative political commentator, radio show host, and author, Dan Bongino. Her husband is also a former NYPD officer.
Paula Andrea Bongino is among the women who have become famous because of their celebrity husbands. Paula and her husband have been together for around 18 years. They share two daughters, Isabel and Amelia.
|Real name||Paula Andrea Martinez|
|Famous as||Paula Andrea Bongino|
|Date of birth||2 August|
|Place of birth||Cali, Colombia|
|Current residence||Palm City, Florida, United States|
|Height in inches||5' 5''|
|Height in centimetres||165|
|Weight in pounds||121|
|Weight in kilograms||55|
|Profession||Web developer, businessperson|
|Net worth||$2 million|
Paula Bongino's biography
What is Paula Andrea Bongino's nationality? This successful businessperson was born in Cali, Colombia, Spain and later relocated to the United States of America. She holds dual citizenship, Colombian -American, and she is of white ethnicity.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Regarding her educational background, she attended Baruch College in New York City in 1998 and graduated with a degree in Computer Information System (CIS).
Dan Bongino's spouse is a professional web developer and businessperson. According to her Facebook profile, she formerly worked at the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA).
In 2012, Paula and her husband operated three businesses from their home, including selling martial arts apparel, designing websites, and consulting on security and risk management. However, her husband shut down the business in 2016.
What is Paula Andrea Bongino's net worth?
The professional web developer’s exact net worth is unknown. However, according to WOTHAPPEN, her net worth is alleged to be $2 million.
Who is Dan Bongino married to?
He is married to his long-time partner Paula Andrea Bongino. Paula's husband is a famous American conservative, political commentator, radio host, and author. He currently works as a host at the nationally syndicated conservative talk radio show The Dan Bongino Show on Westwood One and Unfiltered with Dan Bongino on Fox News.
Paula and Dan first met in 2001 and married on 30 August 2003. The pair welcomed their first daughter Isabel on 15 January 2004 and their second daughter, Amelia, on 20 January 2012. The family of four is currently residing in Palm City, Florida, United States.
Fast facts about Paula Andrea Bongino
- Who is Dan Bongino's wife? She is an established businessperson and web developer from the United States of America.
- What nationality is Dan Bongino's wife? She is an American-Colombian national.
- How old is Paula Andrea Bongino? Dan Bongino’s spouse is reported to be in her 40s. She was born on 2 August. However, she has not disclosed her year of birth. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- What is Paula Andrea Bongino's height? She is 5 feet 5 inches (165 centimetres) tall and weighs 121 pounds (55 kilograms). She has brown hair and eyes.
- Who is Paula Andrea Bongino’s husband? The American web developer is married to Dan Bongino, a prominent American conservative political commentator, radio show host and author. Together, they share two daughters.
- What is Paula Andrea Bongino’s net worth? Her net worth is allegedly estimated to be $2 million.
Paula Andrea Bongino is a web developer and businessperson from the United States. She is widely recognized for being the wife of Dan Bongino, an American conservative, political commentator, radio show host and author.
Legit.ng recently published about Dashie’s biography. He is an American-based YouTuber, comedian, musician and entrepreneur. He was born in the Dominican Republic and currently resides in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Dashie is widely known on YouTube for his gaming commentaries and comedy skits, where he has gained a significant fan following. He is also a musician known for his popular songs like The Lazy Anthem and It Clown. He runs four YouTube channels.