People have unique personalities, and according to astrology, the personalities are determined by the zodiac sign they belong to. Understanding these personalities makes one interact with them easily. Generally, learning some fun facts about Aquarius may help you understand them better.
People born between January 20 and February 18 belong to the zodiac sign Aquarius. Aquarius is the eleventh zodiac sign, sitting between Capricorn and Pisces. The water bearer is a mystical healer who gives life to the land. The Zodiac sign is ruled by the planet Uranus, which is considered to be the planet that controls technology, surprises, and innovation.
Facts about Aquarius
Aquarians are thought to be the most humanitarian astrological sign and spend a lot of time trying to change. Here are facts about the Aquarius zodiac sign that you should know about.
Naturally, Aquarians care about everyone and everything. They are compassionate, loving and concerned about others and are driven to improve society. Aquarius find energy in social atmospheres, philanthropy and giving back to the community.
2. Good listeners
They listen carefully to every detail of your story and provide you with valuable advice.
3. Unique and Independent
An Aquarian is a very independent personality who values freedom. They are known for being unique and a little eccentric. They don’t need other people’s approval and aren’t afraid to have their own way of seeing the world.
4. They are just
Aquarians have a deep sense of justice and fairness and want everyone to be treated equally. You can often find them campaigning and marching for the things they believe in.
5. They are intelligent and problem solvers
Aquarians are incredibly intelligent and sharp individuals. They believe in solving the problem by analysing the situation at hand instead of making a fuss about it. Most Aquarians are considered ingenious intellects full of ideas and opinions, and the majority have a relatively high thinking capacity. They often make people rethink their opinions with their arguments supporting their beliefs.
One of the most interesting facts about Aquarius personalities is that they are open-minded and not afraid to think outside the box. They are considerate, objective, just and passionate about thinking of new ideas.
7. Brave and creative
Aquarians are naturally creative and are not afraid to do innovative things. They create the most beautiful and unique works of art from their minds.
8. Successful dreamers
Another intriguing aspect of the Aquarius personality is that they dream big and turn them into reality. Aquarians, who are highly intellectual and innovative, will always go after what they want and fight to the end to achieve them.
They are free-spirited and nonconformists and are usually inclined towards offbeat and unique activities. Despite having interesting personalities, Aquarians also have their weaknesses. Here are some things you will not find interesting about them.
They are super stubborn, dogmatic, and self-righteous about their views. They have a unique perspective, and they do not particularly like anyone else opinions being forced on them. They have strong opinions and are open to all ideas, but once their mind is made up, it's hard to change them.
11. Extremely unpredictable
It is challenging to predict their next step as they live in the present moment and tend to roll with whatever comes their way. They are full of surprises and always ready to shock.
12. They can be unemotional
They easily step back and look at things from an objective perspective. However, their logic-centred approach to life can sometimes make them appear unemotional or disconnected from people's feelings.
Facts about Aquarius woman
Understanding an Aquarius woman is important if you want to get along with her. Below are interesting facts you need to know about her.
- She is a deep thinker who is constantly reinventing herself.
- She is known to love deeply. Her love for you will always be pure and profound.
- An Aquarius woman truly cares about the world and does everything possible to reduce the suffering of others.
- She is a friendly and warm soul. She wants to take everyone along in her revolution and make efforts to make everyone feel comfortable.
- They are bad liars; they will always say the truth.
- Aquarius women don't make rash decisions. Instead, they prefer to analyse every situation and weigh the pros and cons before they come up with solutions.
- She is independent and free-spirited. She carves her own path without relying on anyone else. She loves her freedom and space.
- She is highly intelligent and tends to research and analyse everything they come across, and a lot of thought goes into every decision she makes.
- Aquarius woman may seem aloof or rebellious the first time you meet her. But once you get to know her better, she can be the best friend, lover or colleague you will ever have!
- She values her relationships and can go to any lengths to make her people happy.
- Aquarius women are incredibly smart.
- They avoid conflicts at all costs.
Facts about Aquarius man
Calmness and harmony are among the Aquarius characteristics that define men born under this sign. These men have a positive approach to life and are attracted to women who like challenges and adventures. Here are some more facts about Aquarius men you should know.
- They are great visionaries, always thinking of the big picture.
- They believe in the power of the people and aspire for social change in all aspects of life.
- They are all about the greater good and are probably more interested in their humanitarian efforts than in building romantic connections.
- Aquarius is also incredibly creative in everything they do and free-spirited. They think about things on a different level than most people.
- They are not easy to understand. They are unpredictable and unreliable, so you will never know what to expect from them.
- Aquarius men are honest and loyal.
- Aquarius men are also passionate. They are driven by their desire to succeed. Whenever they put their mind to something, they obsess over it.
- They are idealistic and intellectual. They solve problems and bring joy and peace to many.
- They flourish in roles where creativity and mental stimulation are prioritised.
- They have great compassion and a strong sense of justice, causing them to fight for what they believe is right.
Famous celebrities who are Aquarius
Which famous people are born between January 20 and February 18? Here is a list of some of those celebrities.
- Alicia Keys
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Oprah Winfrey
- Kerry Washington
- Harry Styles
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Chris Rock
- Christian Bale
What is Aquarius known for?
They are known for being progressive, idealistic, intelligent, highly creative and a little quirky. They are thought to be the most humanitarian astrological sign.
What is Aquarius' weakness?
They rebel without a cause, emotionally detached, forgetful, irresponsible and impersonal.
What is Aquarius' secret power?
Their fearless desire to break tradition and do things their way, no matter how unconventional or unusual it may seem to an outside observer.
Who is Aquarius' soulmate?
The sign can be compatible with three zodiac signs; Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius. However, Aquarius’ most compatible sign is Gemini.
What is Aquarius’ favourite sign?
They are compatible with other airy signs regarding friendships and romantic relationships. Their favourite signs are Libra and Gemini. They speak the same intellectual language.
What is Aquarius’ lucky day?
Every sign in the zodiac has a lucky day. Aquarius’ lucky day is Saturday, just like Capricorns.
What does Aquarius do for fun?
Aquarians are drawn to any artistic thing due to their eccentric and quirky personality.
Astrological signs have been used to explain different personalities and character traits depending on the date of birth. The Aquarius sign is known for being progressive, idealistic, creative and intelligent. These Aquarius facts will help you interact and understand them better.
Legit.ng recently published an article about Cancer zodiac facts. Cancer is the fourth astrological sign. Cancers are born between June 22 and July 22. The sign is symbolised by the crab.
Just like their symbolic representation, Cancers are self-protective. They are characterised by their high level of emotional intelligence and are sensitive and imaginative. Cancer zodiac facts will help you learn about their personality, soulmate and things that make them happy.