Beverly Afaglo: Strange Fire Guts Actress' House, Loses Everything, Videos Drop

Beverly Afaglo: Strange Fire Guts Actress' House, Loses Everything, Videos Drop

  • Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo has lost all her belongings to a fire outbreak in her home but for the lives of the occupants
  • Beverly who is married to music star Praye Honeho claimed the fire went ravaged unchecked for over four hours
  • The actress and family lost everything including furniture, kitchenware, bags, shoes, clothes, jewelry, and other fashion items

PAY ATTENTION: Legit.ng is on a mission to support vulnerable children of Calabar – join the initiative on Patreon, let’s change more lives together!

Actress Beverly Afaglo has lost everything she has after gutted her house on Monday, August 9, 2021.

Afaglo, who is the wife of music star Praye Honeho, announced the unfortunate incident on her social media page after it happened.

According to her, the fire raged for about four hours before it was put out but it was able to destroy everything inside the house.

Read also

BBNaija: Mercy Eke shows support for housemate Maria, shares her photo on Instagram

Beverly Afaglo's house burnt
Photo source: @beverly_afaglo
Source: UGC

The actress revealed that everything in her home including furniture, kitchenware, bags, shoes, clothes, jewelry, and other fashion items have all been burnt to ashes.

Watch the videos below:

PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

Strange fire guts Ilase Beach

In a similar report, Legit.ng reported that the Ilase beach located in the creek of Badagry, Lagos state has recently been caught by fire.

In a video making the rounds across social media platforms, the raging fire formed a thick tall cloud of smoke.

Sharing the clip on Instagram, @kingtundeednut wondered what could have been responsible for the incident as he noted a similar occurrence in another African country.

It was also reported that a fire incident occurred at the headquarters of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos Monday night, July 5, during the candlelight procession in honour of the late founder of the Church, Prophet TB Joshua.

Read also

Thunder strikes wedding party guests, kills 17 people, injures groom, bride is safe

It was gathered that a storehouse in the church’s premises at Ikotun, Lagos, was gutted by fire around 11 pm.

The publication stated that the worshippers prevented the fire from spreading by using containers to scoop water from near the church and dashing to douse the flames.

PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly

Source: Legit

Online view pixel