- Handsome Adeniyi Lawal was the sixth contestant that walked into the BBNaija house on Sunday, July 18
- Nigerians gushed over the businessman on social media as many sought his social media handles so as to follow him
- Niyi's Instagram page, however, revealed that he is happily married to a white woman and they have a son together
Tall, dark, and handsome, Niyi walked into the BBNaija house as the sixth contestant ready to fight for the N90m prize money.
The 34-year-old man from Oyo state, however, surprised many when he revealed that he is married with a son. More findings on social media showed that the young BBNaija contestant has a beautiful white woman Bella and they have a biracial handsome son.
BBNaija 2021: Meet Jackie B, daughter of former Adamawa senator, Grace Bent, who defected from PDP to APC
The interesting thing about Niyi and Bella is that they are active on TikTok where they share hilarious videos with their over 300k followers.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important
Legit.ng shares beautiful videos showing Niyi and his oyinbo wife's shenanigans on TikTok.
1. Niyi and his wife's love story
2. Niyi's wife got pregnant after one month of being in a relationship with him.
3. Niyi trying to copy his wife by using chopsticks to eat sushi
4. The Lawal family break their piggy bank
5. Niyi and his family do the silhouette challenge
6. The couple with the facemask
7. The Lawal family dance for their followers
PAY ATTENTION: Read the best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Legit.ng earlier reported that Princess and Whitemoney got into a little argument regarding the bed space issue in the house.
A video making the rounds captured the moment Princess poured out her mind to fellow housemate, Jaypaul, after she was not allowed to share bed space with Whitemoney.
Princess disclosed that she has anger issues and has been seeing a therapist which was the only reason why she played it cool and didn’t take things out of proportion.