- Mohamed Salah has been selected as the best winger in the current season in Europe
- The Egyptian has been in consistent form form for Liverpool in the past four seasons
- Sadio Mane, Son Heung-min and Raheem Sterling are other Premier League star selected in the top ten
- Other players on the list ply their trade in the Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1
Mohamed Salah has emerged as the best winger in Europe this season as the top leagues will be winding down their respective campaigns, Sport Bible.
A recent research conducted by Daily Star, the Liverpool winger was ranked higher than Bayern Munich's Serge Gnabry and his Senegalese teammate Sadio Mane.
Salah has scored 29 times and registered five assists in 47 appearances for the Reds this season and his record is yet to be matched by any winger in Europe this term.
The 28-year-old is still in contention for the Premier League Golden Boot award with just a goal below Tottenham's Harry Kane.
Spurs Son Heung-min and Man City's Raheem Sterling complete the top ten players who are ranked in the chart and also playing in the English topflight division.
Here are the top best wingers in world football:
10. Gerard Moreno (Villarreal)
9. Angel Di Maria (Paris Saint-Germain)
8. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli)
7. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
6. Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich)
5. Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)
4. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
3. Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
2. Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich)
1. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
Despite Man City's dominance in the last five years, the Red Devils by far are still the best club ahead of their rivals.
In a research conducted by 90min, no team have been able to match United's 20 league titles, 12 FA Cups, five League Cups, three European Cups, a Cup Winners’ Cup, a Europa League and a FIFA Club World Cup.
United's bitter rivals Liverpool are second winning six Champions League trophies and 19 league title just one short of their oldest enemy.