- MC Oluomo does not hold back when it comes to celebrating his children on social media
- The doting dad makes it a point of duty to dedicate a special post and praise them for making him proud
- Legit.ng has compiled some notable celebratory posts shared by the NURTW boss
It is indeed the wish of many parents to reap the fruits of their labour and witness their children attain major heights of success.
Such is the case of Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo, who is the Lagos chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).
Even though Oluomo may have gained an unpleasant reputation due to his connection to ‘area boys’, it has not in any way hindered him from being a committed father to his children.
The proud dad makes it a point to always celebrate his children whenever they attain new heights of success in their respective careers. Perhaps, this owes to the fact that he had little or no formal education and his kids are properly utilising the opportunities he has afforded them.
Legit.ng compiled a list of some notable achievements of the NURTW boss' children.
1. Graduation ceremony of Ololade Akinsaya
The doting dad dedicated a special note to his son after he graduated from the Clayton Performings Arts Center.
His message on Instagram read in part:
"I am a proud father and I will continue being one. Alihamdulilia for my son’s graduation today at Atlanta Georgia, Clayton County performing Arts Center. My son, Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya I am very proud of you and the next step you’re taking in life."
Bolanle Ninalowo celebrates 41st birthday in advance, patronises trending physically challenged cobbler
2. MC Oluomo celebrates with his twin kids, Kenny and Taiwo, during their graduation.
3. MC Oluomo's daughter, Nofisat, passed her Nursing License Board exam.
Celebrating his daughter's achievement on IG, he wrote:
"Congratulations my dear daughter on your most sincerely passing your NCLEX exam .You are the inspiration to the others and the ideal for the newer."
4. MC Oluomo celebrates his son for joining a fraternity in an American university.
Oluomo announced that his son, Kenny, had become a member of a fraternity at Howard University.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that MC Oluomo's son King Westt, hailed him in a post shared on social media.
The young man took to his Instagram page to share an experience he and his siblings had with their father about five years ago. He concluded his post by calling MC Oluomo a prayerful and loving father who is one of the best a person could have.