Miles Brown is a young actor, rapper, and dancer from the United States of America. He is well known for his role as Jack Johnson in Black-ish, an ABC comedy series. The young star is also famously known by his stage name Baby Boogaloo.
He started dancing at the age of three, when he appeared in music videos for Loving You Is Killing Me and Yeah 3x. At the age of five, he was a contestant on the fifth season of America’s Got Talent as part of the Future Funk dance duo.
Miles Brown profile summary
- Birth name: Miles Brown
- Nickname: Baby Boogaloo
- Date of birth: December 28, 2004
- Place of birth: Oxnard, California, USA
- Miles Brown age: 15 years
- Sun sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Rapper
Miles Brown parents and sibling
He was born in Oxnard, California, United States of America, on 28th December 2004. He has been brought up in the family of rapper Jack Brown, famously known as Wild Child, and Cyndee Brown.
The young dancer has an older sister, Kiana Brown, a showcase director at RAW: Natural born artists based in Los Angeles. The two have been brought up in California.
Miles’ father introduced him to the music industry at a young age. Jack Brown has supported his son in his music career. The father helped him release the rap single titled NBA from the A Young Man Under Construction album.
How old is Miles Brown? As of November 2020, the young celebrity is 15 years old.
The young actor has a lean body build with black hair and dark brown eyes. Miles Brown height is 4 feet and 9 inches (145cm or 1.45m) while he weighs 39 kilograms (85lbs).
As a dancer at the age of three, his first performance was in 2007 in the Yo Gabba Gabba show. He showed his hip-hop dancing skills to a large audience of family and friends. It is after this show that he unleashed his acting skills.
Miles Brown Blackish superstar also participated in Dancing With The Stars: Juniors, a dancing reality show. Alongside his dance partner Rylee Arnold, the pair did a fantastic performance in the semi-finals. They managed to finish second on December 2, 2018.
As an actor at the age of five, he featured in films and television series such as Battlefield America, Raising Hope, Shameless, and Drunk History. His fame increased after securing a role in Black-ish.
He has also appeared in other television shows such as The Steve Harvey Show, Conan Talk Show, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. After much dedication in the entertainment industry, he was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2017 and 2018.
Besides TV shows, Jack from Blackish has appeared in other movies such as Two Bellmen (2015), How to Catch a Ghost (2016), and Boy Genius (2019).
Brown also serves as the official Junior NBA reporter and is the youngest member of the Junior NBA Leadership Council. Being a great fanatic of the NBA, his duties as a junior reporter include interviewing players and covering live events.
His basketball passion has enabled him to play as a member of the Oxnard’s Police Activities League.
Miles Brown movies and TV shows
The young celebrity has appeared in several films and television shows throughout his career.
Some of the films that he has appeared in are:
- 2012-Battlefield America as Little Rascals Intro Battle Crew
- 2015-Two Bellmen as Ice Cream Kid
- 2015-Queens & Kings Shopping Cart Race as Mini Basketball Bomber
- 2016-How to Catch a Ghost as Andrew
- 2019-Boy Genius as Emmett
Some of the television shows that he has been featured in are:
- 2010-America's Got Talent as a Contestant; Eliminated in the semi-finals.
- 2012-Raising Hope as Trick-or-Treater; Episode: Don't Ask, Don't Tell Me What to Do
- 2013-Shameless as Ashish; Episode: The Helpful Gallaghers
- 2014–present-Black-ish as Jack Johnson
- 2015-The Thundermans as Little Boy; Episode: Mall Time Crooks
- 2015–2018-Drunk History as Theodore Livingston in 2 episodes
- 2015–2016-Goldie and Bear voiced as Jack in 3 Episodes
- 2017-Rad Lands as Fresh Song New Kid; Episode: Logan
- 2018-Dancing with the Stars: Juniors as a Contestant
- 2019-Mixed-ish as Jack Johnson; Episode: Becoming Bow
- 2020-Group Chat as himself; Episode: Group Chat Unleashed - Party Pooper Prank
Miles Brown nominations and awards
Young Jack Blackish star has managed to receive several award nominations and 2 award wins. Some of them are:
Young Artist Awards
- In 2015, he was nominated for Best Performance in a TV Series - Supporting Young Actor for his role in Black-ish.
- In 2016, he won an award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Supporting Young Actor.
NAACP Image Awards
- In 2016, he was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Youth (Series, Special, Television Movie, or Limited Series).
- In 2016, he was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- In 2017, he was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Youth (Series, Special, Television Movie, or Limited Series).
- In 2017, he was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- In 2019, he was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Youth (Series, Special, Television Movie, or Limited Series).
Screen Actors Guild Awards
- In 2017, he was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- In 2018, 2019, and 2020, he was nominated for YoungStars Award.
What is Miles Brown net worth?
As of 2020, the young actor has a net worth of about 900,000 dollars with an annual salary of 65,000 dollars. He has managed to make a good fortune at an early age. Predictably, his net worth will continue increasing because he has a promising career.
Social media presence
Miles Brown is a young American actor, dancer, and rapper whose nickname is Baby Boogaloo. At the age of only 15, he has managed to make tremendous achievements in the entertainment industry.
He is a famous hitmaker whose songs are enjoyed by many worldwide. His versatile music appeals to multitudes, and mostly, his Nigerian fans. Thanks to Legit.ng, you have a chance to learn more about him.