Malcolm David Kelley is an American actor, rapper and songwriter best know for his role as Walt Lloyd in the ABC television series Lost.
Malcolm is one of those celebrities who ventured into their career while they were still young and captured the attention of many people.
- Full name: Malcolm David Kelley
- Date of birth: May 12th 1992
- Place of birth: Bellflower, California, USA
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Black
- Weight: 68 kg
- Height: 5 feet and 7 inches
- Siblings: Sydney Kelley
- Occupation: Actor, rapper, and songwriter
Malcolm David Kelley biography
Here is everything you need to know about the actor's life, including details about his career and personal life.
Malcolm David was born on May 12th 1992 in Bellflower, California. Malcolm David Kelley age is 28 years old as of 2020.
He grew up in Los Angeles, California where he spent the first year of his life in a foster care before being adopted by the Kelleys. Malcolm has one sister by the name Sydney, who was also adopted by the family a few months later.
Malcolm began his career at the age of six years old. His first television series appearance came in 1998 in an episode of the WB sitcom For Your Love. In the year 2002, he appeared in the movie Antwone Fisher, in which he played the titular character as a child.
He has also appeared in several small television roles. In the year 2004, he began starring in the ABC drama Lost as Walt Lloyd. This attracted the attention of many viewers who tuned in to see him and other actors in the series.
In 2006, Teen People named Kelley as one of the 20 Teens Who Will Change the World for his involvement in several public-service initiatives.
Malcolm David Kelley movies and TV shows
Here are some of the several films and television shows Kelley has appeared in.
- Antwone Fisher (2002) as Antwone Fisher age 7
- You Got Served (2004) as Lil Saint
- Adventures in Appletown (2008) as Cliff
- Surviving Brotherhood (2009)
- Mississippi Damned (2009) as Young Sammy
- Detroit (2017) as Michael
- True to the Game (2017) as Black
- For Your Love (1998) as Reggie at 5
- Malcolm in the Middle (2001)
- Girlfriends (2002) as Malcolm
- Judging Amy (2002) as Rudy Spruell
- Eve (2004) as Martin
- Lost (2004-2009) as Walt Lloyd
- My Name is Earl (2006) as Alby
- Law and Oder: Special Victims Unit (2006) as Nathan Phelps
- Saving Grace (2007-2010) as Benjamin Cooley
- Gigantic (2010-2011) as Finn Katins
- The Closer (2011) as Curtis Hill
- The Thundermans (2014)
- Bones (2015) as Preston
- Blindspot (2017) as Keith Rhodes
Malcolm Kelley MKTO
Malcolm Kelly rapper is also known for being one of the two members of MKTO, the American pop duo.
What does MKTO stand for? MKTO stands for Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts. The pop duo group was formed in 2012 by Kelley and Tony Oller.
MKTO represents the combined initials of their names and surnames, MK for Malcolm Kelley and TO for Tony Oller. The two artists elaborated upon the inspiration for their name, saying that it also stood for what their album was: Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts - just like the kids they were in high school.
The duo signed to Columbia Records and released their debut album in April 2014.
What happened to MKTO Malcolm Kelley?
On March 10th, 2017, Oller announced on Twitter that the band had broken up. However, On June 12th, 2018, MKTO announced on Twitter that they were back together again. Three days later, on June 15th, the band announced they had signed a new record deal with BMG.
Following the announcement, the duo released new singles titled,
- How Can I Forget in September 2018
- Should Know Better on June 2019
- Marry Those Eyes on September 6th, 2019
- Consider Me Yours on November 22nd, 2019
- Simple Things (2019)
- Party With My Friends (2020)
- How Much (2020)
Malcolm David Kelley net worth
Malcolm has an estimated net worth of $500,000. He has accumulated this amount from his career in the music and acting industry.
Malcolm David Kelley has managed to move masses with his acting skills. Being in the entertainment industry from a young age to date shows how ambitious and passionate he is.
In the show, Lonnie plays young Randall, that is, the younger version of Sterling K. Brown's character. While Lonnie is an extremely talented actor (his tearjerker scenes in This Is Us will have you crying), there is much more to this young man.