- Bugatti La Volture Noire is the most expensive car in the world, towering over other big automobile brands like Royce Rolls and Mercedes Benz
- Rolls Royce Sweptail known for its classiness comes after La Volture Noire at a $13 million (N4,953,000,000) price tag
- Leykan Hypersport and Bugatti Veyron both go for $3.4 million (N1,295,400,000) with the former placed at the ninth position and the latter 10th
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed
While cars could be considered a basic need for some as a tool of mobility, they are luxuries to other people who think vehicles are accessories of wealth.
According to Digital Trends, there are 10 most expensive cars in the world as far as 2020 is concerned.
On that list, Bugatti La Volture Noire tops all with a big price tag of $19 million (N7,239,000,000). As popular as Rolls Royce is among the rich, you would think it would knock off Bugatti.
Rather, it came second place with Sweptail model which currently sells for $13 million (N4,953,000,000), a whopping $5 million (N1,905,000,000) cheaper than Bugatti.
Different models of Bugatti cars dominate the list as the brand occupies the first, third, fifth, and 10th positions.
The least expensive cars on the list are Bugatti Veyron and Leykan Hypersport with a price tag of $3.4 million (N1,295,400,000).
Below are, therefore, the full list of the cars and their prices:
1. Bugatti La Volture Noire - $19 million (N7,239,000,000)
2. Rolls Royce Sweptail - $13 million (N4,953,000,000)
3. Bugatti Centodieci - $8.9 million (N3,390,900,000)
4. Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero - $8 million(N3,048,000,000)
5. Bugatti Divo - $5.9million (N2,247,900,000)
6. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita $4.8 million (N1,828,800,000)
7. Lamborghini Veneno - $4.5 million (N1,714,500,000)
8. Lamborghini Sian - $3.6 million (N1,371,600,000)
9. Leykan Hypersport - $3.4 million (N1,295,400,000)
10. Bugatti Veyron $3.4 million (N1,295,400,000)
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported a team of engineers led by Alex Ephraim Akwiwu produced a car called IYI Celebrity, with locally-sourced materials.
The company, Ephraim and Jeoana Akwiwu Auto Shop, launched the car in Owerri, the capital of Imo state.
It should be noted that Alex was trained in Europe as an automobile engineer. He is also the CEO of the company that built the IYI Celebrity.
The CEO said that the plan to go into local production of vehicles began in 2011, an idea which was later made possible with the application of advanced technology in motor production and maintenance.
I want to build a television set -13-yr-old aspiring engineer | Legit TV