The beautiful Ashley Greene is an American star mostly known for her role in the Twilight Saga movies. The films were adopted from Stephenie Meyer's best selling books. The movies thrust Ashley and her fellow co-stars, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner into the limelight.
Here is all you need to know about the actress: Her dating history, husband, TV roles, and more.
- Name: Ashley Michele Greene
- Nicknames: Ash, Chewy, Asher
- Date of birth: 21st February 1987
- Ashley Greene age: 33 years old
- Place of birth: Jacksonville, Florida, USA
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Sibling: Joe
- Spouse: Paul Khoury
- Height: 5 ft 5 in
- Weight: 54 kgs
- Eye colour: Hazel
- Hair colour: Dark Brown
- Profession: Actress
- Net worth: $8 million
Family and background
The star was born in Jacksonville, Florida, to parents Michele Tatum and Joe Greene. She attended the University Christian School, a private school in Jacksonville. She later transferred to Wolfson High School, where she eventually graduated.
When she was young, the star dreamt of becoming a model. However, her dreams were crushed when she was told that she was too short to be a fashion model.
Ashley Greene height
The Twilight Saga star is of average height. The beautiful actress stands at 5 feet 5 inches.
As for her figure, her measurements are 34-26-34 inches. Ashley Greene hot body is not just due to fantastic genes.
The actress works out and eats healthy to maintain her lean and trim figure. Her trainer, James Walsh, helps her through exercises such as wall climbing, lifting weights, kickboxing and working out on a VersaClimber.
When she is not at the gym, she exercises by going hiking with her dogs and surfing.
Ashley Greene movies and TV shows
Ashley Michele Greene made her on-screen debut in 2005 in the highly popular comedy-reality show Punk'd. The actress was in season six episode seven of the show.
Here are more films and series that the star has been in since
- Crossing Jordan (2006) - She played Ann Rappaport in the episode The Elephant in the Room
- MADtv (2006) - Amber in season 11 episode 17.
- Desire (2006) - Renata in seven episodes
- Shrink (2009) - Missy
- Summer's Moon (2009) - Summer Matthews
- Skateland (2010) - Michelle Burkham
- Radio Free Albemuth (2010) - Rhonda - Delivery Girl
- A Warrior's Heart (2011) - Brooklyn Milligan
- Butter (2011) - Kaitlen Pickler
- Pan Am (2011 -2012) - Amanda Mason in five episodes.
- The Apparition (2012) - Kelly
- Wish I Was Here (2014) - Janine
- Burying the Ex (2014) - Evelyn
- Staten Island Summer (2015) - Krystal Manicucci
- In Dubious Battle (2016) - Alice
- Shangri-La Suite (2016) - Priscilla Presley
- Rogue - From 2016 to 2017, she played the role of Mia in 17 episodes.
- Accident Man (2018) - Charlie Adams
- Antiquities (2018) - Ellie
- Bombshell (2019) - Abby Huntsman
- Christmas on My Mind (2019) - Lucy Lovett
Ashley Greene Twilight
Of all Ashley Greene movies and TV characters, her most prominent role is Mary Alice Brandon/Alice Cullen in the popular Twilight movies.
Alice was a sweet and kind vampire who was turned while in a mental asylum in 1920. She dropped her first name in favour of her middle one after she became a vampire.
She was married to fellow vampire, Jason Hale. Alice, unlike some of the Cullen's was quick to accept Bella Swan into their family.
In the films, her power 'subjective precognition' is the ability to see into the future.
Ashley Greene net worth
How much is Ashley Greene worth? Like many famous Hollywood stars, the actress is extremely wealthy.
As of 2020, her net worth is about $8 million.
Ashley Greene dating history
Since she became a celebrity, the young star has been rumoured to have dated several high profile actors and musicians such as Ian Somerhalder, Jackson Rathbone, Seth MacFarlane, and more. Here are some stars that the actress has actually dated:
- Joe Jonas - Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas dated from August 2010 to March 2011. In 2013, Joe revealed that distance had been the reason for the downfall of their relationship. Years later, after their relationship was long done and the public moved on, Jonas brought it back into the limelight in 2016 after revealing some pretty intimate details about his and Greene's sex lives. During an 'Ask Me Anything' chat on Reddit, the Jonas brother and DNCE band member revealed that he lost his virginity to the actress.
- Reeve Carney - The couple was rumoured to be dating in November 2011 and later confirmed their relationship in December the same year. Sadly, they broke-up in October 2012 after almost a year of dating.
Is Ashley Greene married?
Yes, she is. Ashley Greene husband is the Australian actor and TV personality, Paul Khoury. Ashley Michele and Paul met through a mutual friend in 2009 but only began dating in 2013.
They had been together for about three years before he proposed.
The couple got engaged on 19th December 2016, and almost two weeks later, on 30th December 2016, the actress posted a beautiful and heartfelt video of their engagement on her Instagram page.
Paul popped the question at the bottom of the beautiful and scenic Bridal Veil Falls in New Zealand. After almost two years of planning, the couple finally tied the knot.
Ashley Greene married Paul on 6th July 2018 in the redwoods of Nestldown, San Jose, California. The bride wore a beautiful a low-cut and back-bearing Katie May dress for the ceremony and later changed into a Windi Williams-Stern sheer A-line dress for the reception.
If you would like to keep up with the actress, you can follow her on her social media accounts. Ashley Greene Instagram handle is @ashleygreene, and she has 1.3 million followers on the platform.
On Twitter, the star's verified account has about 1.8 million followers.
While Twilight is currently her most known film to date, Ashley Greene still appears in other movies. When she is not in front of the camera, she is enjoying her life with her husband, Paul Khoury.