DELSU portal | www.delsuonline.com registration and login
DELSU portal is a useful tool for prospective and ongoing students of Delta State University to make applications, replace IDs, and check results. Prospective students interested in taking a look at the various courses, facilities, and student life in the university will find DELSU portal to be a valuable resource.
Delta State University, Abraka, popularly known as DELSU, is a state government university located at Abraka, Delta that offers a range of programs including full-time certificate, diploma, part-time and evening degree programs.
DELSU admission portal 2019
Applications for admission are made through the Delta State University Portal. The application process involves filling an online form and making payments online using a credit card or through the bank.
- Access DELSU official portal to start application.
- Select the course you wish to apply for and click Apply.
- Fill in your personal information, contact details, and first and second choice course selection.
- Fill in payment details to complete the application.
The costs for application are as follows;
- Pre-degree - 20,000.00 Naira
- Diploma (ED) - 12,000.00 Naira
- Diploma In Engineering Technology - 20,000.00 Naira
- New Diploma Programme - 15,000.00 Naira
- JUPEB- 20,000.00 Naira
Replacement of lost ID
A student must use their portal in the process of replacing a lost ID. The process is as follows:
- Student reports theft or misplacement of ID card to the school management through his/her Head of Department (HOD).
- The student produces an affidavit, police report and a written request to the ICT Director.
- The ICT Director approves/ disapproves request after investigation of the reported case. The process should take about two (2) weeks.
- Student logs in to the school portal and checks the 'ID-Card Replacement' menu.
- If approval is granted, the student can then generate a reference slip to make payment for ID card replacement.
- Student makes payment at the bank and returns to the ICT Director's office for the replaced ID card.
DELSU portal login 2019
To log in, access the university portal and enter your username and password. In case you forgot your password, select the Retrieve Password to get a link to reset your password.
DELSU Post UTME 2019/2020
Are you looking for admission into DELSU 2019? Submit your application using the DELSU Post UTME portal for screening. Those eligible for admission must have the university as their first choice and have the required cut-off score of 180 marks.
How to apply
Candidates are required to generate a virtual PIN with 2,500 Naira. To apply, follow the process outlined:
- Visit Post UTME portal and select screening exercise.
- Complete the form with valid JAMB registration number.
- Submit the form and generate PIN.
- Print out the PIN generated and proceed to make payments.
Payments are made to any of the following banks; UBA, Ecobank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
Requirements for the screening exercise
For DELSU post UTME screening 2019/2020, the candidate must ensure that they adhere to the following:
- The student must complete the screening, not doing so means automatic disqualification.
- Ensure that they provide correct and complete information to avoid disqualification and legal action taken against them.
- The candidate should upload their current passport photographs.
Screening of the candidate's results is done according to the entry requirements of the programs they select.
Post-UTME restrictions 2019/2020
The 2019/2020 admission the restrictions to be adhered to are;
- Only registered candidates scheduled for the day's examination shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to enter the university at this time.
- No phone, scientific calculators or any other extraneous material is allowed into the examination hall.
- The candidates must register online to take part in the screening exercise.
- The university is not responsible for payments made using the wrong JAMB examination number.
- The university is not liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere.
DELSU checking portal
Had you already applied for the screening process? The DELSU Post-UTME result checking portal for the 2019/2020 screening is now available. Candidates who have taken part in the screening exercise can now check their results.
How to check DELSU Post-UTME admission screening results 2019/2020
- Visit DELSU Post-UTME portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click on the submit button to access your result.
Now you know how to use DELSU portal easily. Go ahead and make that application to kick start your career.