The Nigerian film industry is filled with many talented men and women. While some have enjoyed their reign and retired from the game, others however have carved a niche for themselves in the industry as not just prolific actors but fashion icons as well.
One of such people is veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, fondly known as RMD. Ever since he kicked off his acting career in the 1990, RMD has always been a fan favourite and especially amongst the ladies.
Well, who can blame the ladies? At 57, the Nollywood icon continues to prove to the world that a good sense of style has always come natural to him. Going through his Instagram page, it is clear for all to see that his fashion sense defies all beliefs about growing older being less fun.
With this is mind, Legit.ng has gathered seven amazing photos of RMD which proves that age is indeed, nothing but a number.
1. Even when he isn't trying hard, RMD still manages to come out looking flawless and picture-worthy.
2. Pictures like this are some of the reasons Hollywood actor Idris Elba hasn't stolen the hearts of all Nigerian women. How can he, when he has the likes of RMD to compete with!
3. It is safe to say that this photo has earned RMD the title, Mr Steal-Your-Girl. How a 57-year-old man is able to pull the jeans and blazer look this well beats our imaginations!
4. We don't know which is more breath-taking, the fact that his white beards compliment his angelic outfit or the way those dimples just make the world seem alright!
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
5. Ebuka may step aside because the real Agbada god is here and showing the men how it's really done. RMD continues to prove that with the right amount of confidence, one can rock anything.
6. Should there be any need to pick a James Bond from Africa, we are definitely putting out money on RMD for he has got the charm, confidence and swag!
7. RMD may have 99 problems but a good fashion sense and living the good life is certainly not one of them!
Acting, writing, fashion ans style are definitely things that come easy for Richard Mofe Damijo and we love every bit of it!
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
Nigeria Celebrities: How Much Do They Spend On Luxury Life? | Legit TV