- Abiodun Folashade Tokunbo, the CEO of Anjy Luminee Couture, has taken to social media to celebrate her daughter
- The little girl, Anjola, turned a year older on Thursday, June 16, and her mother pulled all the stops for her birthday shoot
- In this article, Legit.ng takes a look at three different looks rocked by both mother and the birthday girl
If there is a list of celebrities who loves to don coordinating outfits with their mini-mes, Abiodun Folashade Tokunbo is sure to be among the top proud mums.
The CEO of Luminee Couture recently had reasons to celebrate as her daughter, Anjola turned a year older on June 16.
In honour of her new age, the celebrity designer made matching outfits and the photos from their birthday shoot are totally adorable.
Below are three looks from their shoot:
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
1. CEO Luminee and daughter in two-piece ankara set
In these photos, the ladies rocked green ankara sets featuring a strapless cute top and a wrap skirt.
For their hair, they kept things Afrocentric as well with their coordinating braids and afro hairstyles. They adorned their feet with beads and sported dramatic makeup.
2. CEO Luminee and daughter in silk dresses
The ladies came through with the elegance and a touch of edginess in their maxi silk dresses.
The ensembles both featured a patch around the bust area as well as a rectangular peplum, with exaggerated sleeves and matching headbands.
Here, they both wore their hair in low buns.
3. CEO Luminee and daughter in Burberry-ish ensembles
In the final photos, the mother and daughter posed in gorgeous Burberry-print dresses.
The form-fitted dresses featured side drapings with spirals around the shoulders. They sported matching headgears as well.
Pretty and pregnant: Expectant mum styles baby bump in jaw-dropping red look
While pregnancy journeys aren't always a bed of roses for many women, there are those who do not let anything get in the way of their love for looking fashionable.
One of such people is content creator, Jessica Seth Umukoro, who celebrated her birthday on June 15.
In honour of her birthday, the gorgeous expectant mum shared photos from her photoshoot in which she appeared glammed up and drop-dead gorgeous.
For her shoot, she donned a form-fitting dress bedazzled lace/feather dress featuring a slim plunging neckline and long sleeves.