- Singer Tiwa Savage doesn’t take a back seat when it comes to female stars who rock the fashion scene with little or no effort
- However, even with a flair for fashion, the Somebody's Son crooner is known to keep things controlled when it comes to her hairstyles
- Legit.ng has compiled some lovely pictures of Tiwa Savage and it is clearly obvious that she loves her hairstyles long, bouncy and flowing freely
Nigerian music star Tiwa Savage easily comes to mind when it comes to female entertainers who do a decent job when it comes to serving eye-catching looks.
A visit to Tiwa’s official Instagram page easily gives visitors an idea of her style which exudes a certain kind of class and sophistication.
However, a distinctive feature in her looks is how she keeps things ‘within the box’ when it comes to her choice of hairstyles.
If the yuppy mummy of one isn’t rocking brand extensions, you will find her rocking other styles that are generally long, bouncing and free-flowing. However, this is not to say she isn't willing to experiment when she has to.
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through email@example.com!
Tiwa also keeps her choice of colours safe as she generally leans towards colours that complement her skin tone.
Legit.ng has compiled some cute photos showing the singer’s favourite hairstyles.
1. Tiwa looks stunning in this knotless braids hairstyle
2. Ghana weaving goddess
3. Tiwa looks beautiful as always in this long wavy hair with highlights
4. Tiwa giving them in this short blunt cut bob style
5. The My Darling crooner stuns in this cornrow with puffs hairstyle. Love it!
6. Tiwa rocks a short curly hairstyle with so much swag!
7. Kiko has never looked so good!
Tiwa Savage floods Instagram with cute dance videos
Legit.ng also reported that the My Darling crooner is not letting anything stop the promotion of her hit song, Somebody’s Son, off the Water and Garri EP.
The mother of one recently flooded her Instagram page with funny dance videos of her fans that she recreated.
Many were seen in the comment section cheering the music star on while others expressed their love for her with emojis.