- Remote work has become a thing despite the resumption of in-office work as the pandemic eases
- A recent report states that over 25 per cent of all professional jobs across the world be remote before the end of this year
- Companies are willing to hire people willing to work remotely and pay them very handsomely
The resumption of office work might be picking up steam globally, but the remote job market remains firm.
According to reports, 25 per cent of all professional jobs across developed economies will be remote by the end of 2022, and the number of remote job opportunities will continue to rise through 2023.
Top paying jobs
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, only those allowed to do remote jobs were mainly relegated to senior roles.
PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through email@example.com!
CNBC says that the workplace has become more tolerable to remote work for the longer term, and employees are increasingly hiring for various high-paying roles that could be done from home.
According to FlexJobs, to see where remote hiring is taking place for high-paying jobs, there are the top seven industries with the most remote, full-time jobs currently paying more than N10 million.
Computer & IT
- Data engineer: $100,000 to $150,000
- Director, software development and programming: $100,000 to $221,000
- Senior systems engineer: $120,000 to $150,000
- Growth marketing manager: $100,000 to $122,500
- Marketing technology manager $100,000 to $125,000
- Senior content marketing manager: $115,000 to $150,000
Accounting & Finance
- Finance operations associate: $100,000 to $125,000
- Manager, financial planning and analysis: $115,000 to $125,000
- Payroll and tax specialist: $110,000 to $130,000
Medical & Health Services
- Director of healthcare system partnerships: $130,000 to $160,000
- Practice transformation director, reproductive healthcare: $104,000 to $150,000
- Senior director, mental health services: $165,000 to $185,000
- Customer success manager: $88,000 to $115,000
- Manager, customer success: $90,000 to $125,000
- Technical customer success manager: $135,000
- Project manager, legal: $140,000 to $175,000
- Senior clinical project manager: $100,000 to $175,000
- Senior project manager: $100,000 to $125,000
HR & Recruiting
- Human resources compensation manager: $120,000 to $155,000
- People business partner: $100,000 to $135,000
- Senior talent acquisition specialist: $100,000 to $110,000
The index was compiled from 27,000 remote and hybrid openings posted by about 6,000 companies in the databases of job sites during the first week of October 2022.
The salaries are noted in the job specifications on the job sites and come from the hiring firms.
Experts advise that those seeking to land remote jobs should cite previous remote job experiences and experience using popular remote work tools like Zoom, Slack, Trello and Google Suite on their resume.
Highlighting time management skills can also give a massive advantage in job search and remote work.
Student Makes N290.5 Billion Yearly Creating Bags She Started as Side Business
Recall that Legit.ng report that two years, ago MBA student, Wilglory Tanjong from Senegal, launched her bag business for fun.
Now, she sells her bags everywhere, including Nordstrom and Revolve and also got pop singer, Beyonce to endorse her bags on Instagram.
Amina Iris, as her bag business is known, has made over N290.5 billion in lifetime revenue since launching in 2020 with about N250.5 million in 2021 alone. Her company has recently earned about N41.5 million revenue every month.