In just two years, Legit.ng has become one of the best-known Nigeria news and entertainment sites. Today, we can boast a two-and-a-half million fanbase on Facebook. People from all over the world check out latest headlines of Nigerian and international news. Today, we are glad and proud to share some interesting facts about the fast-growing community you're probably already a part of!
Click Here To Read The 2015 Profile Of Legit.ng , scroll down to learn our previous achievements:
1. Legit.ng is one of the fastest-growing websites and communities in Nigeria. Every day, over 500,000 people visit our pages, with our monthly audience reaching up to 6 million readers. That's Abuja's population multiplied by six!
2. Legit.ng has the largest Facebook community in Nigeria among the news portals. That means every fifth Nigerian who is on Facebook is also a Legit.ng fan!
3. Legit.ng has fans not only in Nigeria. People from all over Africa are reading us (countries like Benin, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe). We're being accessed from the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Russia, United States of America, Canada, Brazil. Legit.ng has thousands of loyal fans in India, Indonesia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Qatar.
4. Every day, Legit.ng readers leave over 40,000 comments under our Facebook posts.
READ ALSO: Legit.ng Manifesto
5. Legit.ng fans spend, in total, about 2 million minutes reading our engaging posts. That's just a little less than four years of reading!
6. Our Twitter auditorium is also growing: almost 60 thousand fans have already subscribed to our Twitter page since May 2012 and are following @naijcom daily tweets.
7. In just one month's time, 30 thousand people subscribe to our Legit.ng newsletter.
8. You can register your @naij.com email address here!
9. Legit.ng is one of the few biggest Naija sites which attaches great importance to communication with our readers. Anyone can use us as a platform to have a say on any topical matter. Anyone can become our guest volunteering contributor! We welcome your reports, photo-reports, feedback, messages, articles, questions and topics for Ask Naij discussion. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
10. If you are a top Legit.ng commenter, or our constant blogger/writer, you have a chance of being hired and become a member of team Naij! So don't be surprised if you find a letter from our representative in your Facebook or email inbox. Also, you're welcome to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading us!