Nigerians Waiting as Wreckage of Missing Air Force Jet Reportedly Found in Borno

Nigerians Waiting as Wreckage of Missing Air Force Jet Reportedly Found in Borno

- Nigerians will soon know the whereabouts of the wreckage of the missing airforce jet

- According to a news report, the are indications that the wreckage was found in Konduga

- Meanwhile, there is no indication on the position of the missing pilots

PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates

Nigerians are eagerly awaiting the fate of missing airforce jet belonging to the Nigerian Air Force. However, there are indications that its wreckage has been found.

According to Channels Television, it is believed to have been found in Konduga local government Area of Borno state.

This is about 30 kilometres outside of Maiduguri, the state capital. However, the news outlet reports that the Air Force authorities are yet to confirm the development.

Nigerians Waiting as Wreckage of Missing Air Force Jet Reportedly Found in Borno
The remains of the missing airforce jet is believed to have been found. Photo: @NigAirForce
Source: Twitter

However, there is no information about the whereabouts of the pilot and the co-pilot.

Also, Boko Haram has also been called out for lying about the crashed alpha jet. According to NAF, the jet was not shot down by the insurgents.

Read also

Breaking: Missing Alpha Jet might have crashed - NAF reveals, speaks on pilots' whereabouts

The air force had said the aircraft may have crashed as the two pilots on board were still missing.

Recall that Boko Haram, had in a video claimed they were responsible for it.

Also, the federal government has said that security agents have arrested some Nigerians funding Boko Haram terrorists.

The senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, made this known on Tuesday, March 30, while featuring on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme.

Legit.ng gathered that Shehu insisted that people would be shocked when details of the investigation on how the sums of money were transferred to the group would be fully disclosed.

Legit.ng had previously reported that President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, March 30, ordered the service chiefs and other security and intelligence coordinators of the nation to mark and take them out.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read the best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

Read also

EndSARS protesters attempted to pull down government websites, DSA claims

It was reported that the president said he would not sit and watch while bandits, kidnappers and their sponsors continue to cause mayhem in the country.

The National Security Adviser (NSA), Major-General Babagana Monguno, disclosed this after a security meeting, chaired by the Nigerian president in the State House, Abuja.

Source: Legit

Tags:
Online view pixel