Brenna D'Amico is one of the youngest yet super-talented individuals in the United States. She is an American YouTube content creator, voiceover artist, singer and actress known for acing numerous movies and TV shows. She is popular for portraying Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother, in the Disney film franchise, Descendants.
Brenna is one of the Hollywood actresses who entered the industry as a young child and has continued to remain relevant. She also records random video clips and singing covers for various songs.
Brenna D'Amico profile summary
- Full name: Brenna D'Amico
- Date of birth: 28th September 2000
- Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Brenna D'Amico age: 20 years
- Nationality: American
- Brenna D'Amico ethnicity: Italian
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 54kg
- Relationship status: In a relationship
- Spouse: Christian Weissmann
- Profession: Actress, YouTube content creator, voiceover artist, singer
- Net worth: $500, 000
How old is Brenna D'Amico?
The actress was born on 28th September 2000 in Illinois, Chicago. Brenna D'Amico age is 20 years old as of 2021.
She is the daughter of Dave (father) and Shannon (mother). She has one sibling, an adopted sister known as Aubree.
Brenna lives with her parents and sister in Chicago, Illinois. She also divides her time between Chicago and Los Angeles, California. When not in school or shooting a film, she loves playing the guitar and piano. She took her training from LA Casting Director Workshops.
Brenna is a talented actress, voiceover artist, singer, brand ambassador and YouTube content creator. She has excelled greatly in her career ventures.
Acting and voice artist career
The actress began her career in the film industry in 2015 upon starring as Jane in Disney Descendants: School of Secrets. She starred in the July 2015 episode known as Day 4: Talk. In this episode, the actress starred alongside other renowned actresses and actors such as Chloe Madison, Raam Weinfield, Bella King, Mile Tegtmeyer and Sarah Jeffery.
D'Amico made her television debut in the computer-animated comedy-fantasy series known as Descendants: Wicked World as a voice artist. She played the role of Jane in the October 2015 episode known as Audrey's New Do? New Don't!
She is represented by the following:
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Abrams Artists Agency - Youth Division, Los Angeles, California, United States
Brenna D'Amico movies are:
- 2015 - Disney Descendants: School of Secrets as Jane
- 2015 - Descendants as Jane
- 2015 to 2017 - Descendants: Wicked World as Jane
- 2017 - Descendants as Jane
- 2017 - The Middle as Lilah
- 2017 - The Relic as Veronica
- 2017 - Hometown to Hollywood as Self
- 2017 - Live from the Descendants 2 Premiere as Self
- 2018 - Keys as Brooke
- 2018 - Overnights as Sandy
- 2018 - Disney Quizney as Self
- 2017 to 2018 - Chicken Girls as Sandy
- 2018 - Code Black as Natalie
- 2018 - Crazy Wonderful as Vera
- 2019 - Descendants 3 as Jane
- 2019 - Adventures of Dally and Spanky as Addy
- 2020 - The Never List as Liz
- 2020 - Josh Lambert: Boundaries
- Saturday at the Starlight as Maya
- Night Night as April Davis
Brand endorsement and influencer career
Brenna is also the brand ambassador for various companies. She has promoted or endorsed several high-end brands such as:
- BELLE DE VOIR
- Found Wanderer
- Lay Low
The brand ambassador has a huge social media following. She uses these platforms to endorse and promote various brands. She is active on the following social media platforms:
- Instagram: @brennadamico with 2.3 million followers
- Twitter: @brennadamico with 105.5K followers
- Facebook: Brenna D'Amico with 2.9million followers
Singing and YouTube content creation career
Brenna is a beautiful singer as well. Her powerful vocals were first heard after she performed the song, Rather Be With You, in one episode of the animated comedy-fantasy series, Descendants: Wicked World. She sang in the October 2016 episode, Slumber Party.
She has also uploaded covers of different songs on her YouTube channel. Her channel, Brenna D'Amico, was created on 13th October 2012 and has garnered 22.5K subscribers and over 288k views.
Some of the songs she has covered and posted on YouTube include:
- I’m Not the Only One by Sam Smith
- Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- Shut Up And Dance by Walk the Moon
- Let It Go by James Bay
- Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran
- Should’ve Been Us by Tori Kelly
- Beneath Your Beautiful by Labyrinth
- Superficial Love by Ruth B
Brenna D'Amico dating history and partner
Brenna is in a relationship with the When the Starlight Ends co-star Christian Weissmann. The duo started dating in 2019 and has been together since then.
Previously, she was dating American actor Cameron Boyce. Brenna D'Amico and Cameron Boyce co-starred in Descendants.
What happened to Cameron Boyce and Brenna D'Amico relationship? The two broke up after being together for around 2 years. Cameron Boyce and Brenna D'Amico dated from 2015 to 2017.
Brenna D'Amico hot actress has a slim, built body. She is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 54kg. Naturally, she has blonde hair even though she regularly dyes it dark brown. Her body statistics are 33-26-35 inches for her bust, waist and hips, respectively. The actress wears a bra size 33B.
To maintain her physical fitness, the actress leads an active life. She enjoys running and hiking, and these come in handy in maintaining her toned body. Some of her other distinctive body features are:
- Colossal eyes
- Plum lips
- Pointed chin
Brenna D'Amico net worth
The actress has made a huge sum of money from her different career ventures. She earns significant sums from Instagram and YouTube content creation. Her net worth is roughly $500,000 as of 2021.
Brenna D'Amico is a super-talented actress who also doubles up as a singer, brand ambassador and YouTube content creator. She is an inspiration to the young and upcoming artists in the entertainment industry.
Legit.ng recently published an article about Woah Vicky, a social media star known for her gripping online presence. Social media has provided a platform for Vicky to get an audience from anywhere in the world.
The beginning of Woah Vicky's fame is her Instagram account. She would post several images dressed in fancy clothes and luxury brands. Currently, she has a fan base of 3 million followers on Instagram. She also has a YouTube channel with a subscription of over 1.14 million.
Source: Legit Newspaper