Nat Wolff, whose full name is Nathaniel Marvin Wolff, is an American actor and singer. He is famously known for composing the music for The Naked Brothers Band, a Nickelodeon television series he also starred in.
Here is everything you need to know about the actor's life, including details about his career and family.
- Full name: Nathaniel Marvin Wolff
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Date of birth: the 17th of December 1994
- Nat Wolff age: 26 years old ( as of 2020)
- Nationality: American
- Height: 6' 0¾" (1.85 m)
- Weight: 71 kg
- Parents: Michael Wolff and Polly Draper
- Net worth: $3 million
- Profession: Actor, musician, and composer
Nat Wolff parents and sibling
Nathan Marvin Wolff was born on the 17th of December, 1994 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to Michael Wolff and Polly Draper.
His father was a jazz pianist while his mother was an actress and writer. Nat has a younger brother called Alexander Draper Wolff, who was born on the 1st of November 1997. Alex is currently 23 years old as of the year 2020.
Nat and Alex Wolff are both actors and musicians who have both appeared in a family comedy series. Alex has acted in several movies with Nat Wolff, and the two gentlemen are incredible and admirable actors.
Nat attended the Professional Children's School in New York City. He, later on, moved to Friends Seminary for his senior studies.
After completing, he moved to French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts.
Nat Wolff began his acting career at a younger age. He made his debut in a children's musical comedy film The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie in 2005.
After this, from 2007 to 2009, he became a cast member on The Naked Brothers Band, which is a television series. This series was created by his mother and produced by his father. The show starred himself and his brother as the main cast members.
He then appeared in a television film Mr. Troop Mom in 2009. In 2011, he appeared in two different movies, New Year's Eve and Peace, Love & Misunderstanding.
In 2017, he was featured in a neo-noir supernatural thriller film called Death Note. He became very famous for his role as Light Turner.
Here are some of Nat Wolff movies and TV shows.
- 2005: The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie as Nat Wolff
- 2011: New Year's Eve as Walter
- 2011: Special Things To Do as Cliff Finley
- 2011: Peace, Love & Misunderstanding as Jake Hudson
- 2012: Stuck in Love as Rusty Borgens
- 2013: Admission as Jeremiah Balakian
- 2013: The Last Keepers as Simon
- 2013: Palo Alto as Fred
- 2014: The Fault in Our Stars as Isaac
- 2014: Behaving Badly as Rick Stevens
- 2015: Grandma as Cam
- 2015: Ashby as Ed Wallis
- 2015: Paper Towns as Quentin "Q" Jacobsen
- 2015: The Intern as Justin
- 2016: In Dubious Battle as Jim Nolan
- 2017: Leap! As Victor
- 2017: Death Note as Light Turner
- 2017: Home Again as Teddy Dorsey
- 2018: Rosy as Doug
- 2018: Stella's Last Weekend as Jack
- 2019: The Kill Team as Adam Winfeld
- 2019: Good Posture as Jon
- 2019: Semper Fi as Oyster
- 2020: Mortal as Eric
- 2020: Body Cam as Danny
- 2020: Mainstream as Jake
- 2007–2009: The Naked Brothers Band
- 2009: Mr Troop Mom
- 2017: Room 104 as Elder Joseph
Coming from a musically inclined and affluent family, he took an interest in show business very early on. His mother, Polly, cast him in minor roles in plays she wrote while his father taught him to play the piano.
By age five, Wolff began writing songs. He is now adept in playing a variety of instruments including the piano, guitar and drums and has taken to composing music as well as playing it.
Nat and his brother released a studio album as the duo Nat & Alex Wolff. Together, they have three albums:
- 2007: The Naked Brothers Band: Music from the Movie
- 2008: I Don't Want to Go to School
- 2011: Black Sheep
Awards and achievements
- 2005: Won the Hamptons International Film festival award for the feature film The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie
- 2007: Won the BMI Cable Award
- 2014: Won the Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie: Scene Stealer for The Fault in Our Stars
- 2014: Won Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie: Chemistry for The Fault in Our Stars
- 2015: Won the CinemaCon Award for Rising Star
Who is Nat Wolff dating?
The actor has dated a couple of celebrities. He dated actress Miranda Cosgrove from 2009 to 2011 and Margaret Qualley from 2011 to 2014.
Currently, Nat Wolff girlfriend is Grace Van Patten, who is an American actress who was born on the 21st of November, 1996. Grace and Nat started dating in late 2017 and are still together.
The two have been spotted together, having some excellent leisure time as a couple and also attending different functions together.
Nat Wolff net worth
How much is Nat Wolff worth? The actor has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2020.
Is Nat Wolff gay?
The actor's s*xuality is unknown.
What is Nat Wolff doing now?
Nat still performs with his younger brother, Alex. He also has a flourishing acting career and has played many roles in various productions.
Nat Wolff is a young inspiring actor and musician who is very talented. His acting skills and talent in music are exceptional.
Tizzle is a talented, inspiring artist. His songs have engaging lyrics, and he has received several awards for outstanding performances in the music industry.