Aso Rock is on partial lockdown - Femi Adesina

Aso Rock is on partial lockdown - Femi Adesina

- Femi Adesina said Aso Rock is on partial lockdown over coronavirus

- The presidential spokesman also said president Buhari tested negative for the rampaging disease

- Going further, he said having the disease is not the end of the road for the person

Nigeria's seat of power Aso Rock is on partial lockdown according to Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity.

The presidential spokesman disclosed this during an interactive session with state house correspondents on Wednesday, March 25.

According to The Cable, Adesina said things are on low key in Nigeria at present and the same thing affected the presidential villa.

He also said the federal executive council (FEC) meetings were suspended indefinitely because of the numbers of participants.

Going further, he rejoiced with President Muhammadu Buhari over the outcome of his COVID-19 test which turns out negative.

He, however, said that testing positive to coronavirus does not mean death sentence. He said they will be treated and they would come out well.

Coronavirus: Presidency confirms President Buhari’s test result

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that the Lagos state government has declared that it did not give directive on a total lockdown of the state.

This was disclosed by the commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso.

He said the attention of the government had been drawn to news reports that Lagos was on lockdown.

This followed Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s update on the steps taken to curtail the spread of coronavirus.

According to Omotoso, the impression created by such reports was erroneous.

He said the state was not on lockdown, in spite of the stringent measures introduced by the government.

PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update

Going further, he disclosed that the governor only urged the private sector establishments to introduce measures that would support the government’s efforts at curtailing the spread of COVID-19.

In another development, Legit.ng reported that the medical supply donated by Chinese billionaire Jack Ma has been airlifted to Abuja from Lagos by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

Coronavirus: Dogara shares vital update on Bauchi governor's condition

The supply which was sent to Nigeria to help the country fight against the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) was moved from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos to the Nnmadi Azikiwe International Airport(NAIA), Abuja.

This was disclosed by NAF in a statement on their official Facebook page.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Coronavirus: Nigerian man says only rich men can contract the deadly virus | Legit TV

Source: Legit

Online view pixel