Singing has many benefits for people practicing it. This activity can improve various aspects of your physical and psychological health. If you are willing to test this statement, our lists of the best karaoke songs will be handy for you. These top bangers of all time are waiting to be performed by you.
The best thing about karaoke songs is that they are so numerous that a person of any singing background can find a perfect track for him or her. In the end, good karaoke songs are the ones people enjoy performing.
Best karaoke songs: Which ones are they?
The popularity of sing-along hits depends on many factors. People of different ages and from different countries prefer to perform different records.
However, there are great karaoke songs that are adored by people of all generations and nationalities.
What are the most popular karaoke songs?
Here is a list of top karaoke songs of all time that will light up any karaoke party.
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow
- ABBA - Dancing Queen
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
- Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
- Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
- Spice Girls - Wannabe
- Idina Menzel/Frozen - Let It Go
- Justin Bieber - Baby
- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
- Madonna - Like A Prayer
- The B-52s - Love Shack
What is the easiest karaoke song to sing?
If you are not a professional vocalist, perhaps, you are looking for easy songs to sing. Below is a list of easy karaoke songs for beginners that are still fun to sing.
These easy karaoke songs are not hard to perform. They are emotional, beautiful, and catchy, and they can proudly occupy a place among the most popular karaoke songs.
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Bobby McFerrin - Don’t Worry, Be Happy
- Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton - Say Something
- Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
- Blink-182 - All The Small Things
- Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
- Joan Jett - I love Rock ’n’ Roll
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- No Doubt - Spiderwebs
- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
- The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- Billie Joel - Uptown Girl
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- One Republic - Rescue Me
What songs show off your voice?
If you have a great voice, there are hits that will help to uncover the beauty of your vocals. The following tracks are popular karaoke songs that require a strong voice with a wide range from a performer.
- Sia - Chandelier
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Rihanna - Love On The Brain
- David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium
- Alicia Keys - No One
- A-Ha - Take On Me
- Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
- Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- Adele - Hello
- Coldplay - Fix You
- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- One Republic - Apologize
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Lana Del Ray - Video Games
- Christina Aguilera - Hurt
- Evanescence - My Immortal
- Leona Lewis - Run
- Beyoncé - Listen
- Birdy - Skinny Love
Best karaoke songs for women to sing
It is perfectly fine to sing any track of your choosing. However, there are some records that sound the best if performed by a female.
You should pay attention to this top karaoke songs list if you are a woman who is looking for a perfect banger to perform.
- Destiny’s Child - Say My Name
- Beyoncé - Irreplaceable
- TLC - No Scrubs
- Camila Cabello - Havana
- Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again
- Beyoncé - Single Ladies
- Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
- Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
- Amy Winehouse - Rehab
- Madonna - Frozen
- Celine Dion - All By Myself
- Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
- Christina Aguilera - Fighter
- Sinead O’Connor - Nothing Compares 2U
- Dido - Thank You
Best karaoke songs for men to sing
There are also numerous tracks suitable for men to perform. Here is a list of top karaoke songs to be sung by a man.
- Justin Bieber - Sorry
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Frank Sinatra - My Way
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
- Coldplay - The Scientist
- Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Bon Jovi - It's My Life
- Robbie Williams - Feel
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
- Radiohead - Creep
- Sam Smith - Stay With Me
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
- Queen - Show Must Go On
Best karaoke songs duets to sing with company
If you are in a company of friends or relatives, duets are inevitable. The excitement of singing multiplies if you perform a track together with someone.
The following list contains fun karaoke songs that can be performed in duets.
- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes - Senorita
- Rihanna and Mikky Ekko - Stay
- John Mellencamp and Meshell Ndegeocello - Wild Night
- Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ing - Work From Home
- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin’ Stupid
- Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
- Grease - You're The One That I Want
- Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
- Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez - We Don’t Talk Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Akon - The Sweet Escape
- Timbaland and Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
- Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat - Lucky
- Meghan Trainor and John Legend - Like I’m Gonna Lose You
- Timbaland and Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
- Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed
- Ariana Grande and The Weeknd - Love Me Harder
- Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Ne-Yo and Rihanna - Hate That I Love You
- P!nk and Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
There are numerous tracks that can be performed by any kind of people. Moreover, the best karaoke songs are appealing for individuals of any age and nationality. What is your favorite sing-along record? Tell us in the comments below. Do not forget to share this article with your friends and family members.