Children love laughing and joking, and it is always the best feeling to see a smile on their face because you told them a good pun. Even if you are not a natural comedian, do not worry: there are a lot of hilarious jokes and puns for kids that you can use in everyday life. Check out these funny kids jokes that will never get old.
Even though puns can often be classified as silly jokes for kids and perceived as unfunny, children really love them, and they usually make them giggle. A lot of adults enjoy corny jokes for kids as well.
There is a whole category of humour called "dad humour" which is all about the puns that your dad would normally make. Dad jokes for kids are its notable examples: they may seem silly and bad, but we still chuckle every time we hear them.
Clean jokes for kids do not include dark adult humour: they are about topics that are appropriate for kids. People with a nice sense of humour love a good kids joke and are always down for it.
Here are some examples of kid friendly jokes that you and your kid will love. They are even funnier when they are said by a kid. Maybe your child will get inspired by them and express their desire to become a comedian.
Funny jokes for kids
- How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave!
- What did one wall say to the other wall? I'll meet you at the corner!
- How did the hipster burn his mouth? He ate the pizza before it was cool.
- Why did the student eat his homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
- Why did the kid cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- Why can't you give Elsa a balloon? Because she will let it go!
- Why did the math book look so sad? Because it had so many problems!
- What do you call a duck that gets all A's? A wise quacker.
- Why did the cookie go to the hospital? Because he felt crummy.
- What did the little corn say to the mama corn? Where is popcorn?
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Snow!
- Why couldn't the pirate play cards? Because he was sitting on the deck!
- Which hand is it better to write with? Neither - it's best to write with a pen!
- Why was the picture sent to jail? It was framed.
- Why did the man run around his bed? To catch up on his sleep!
- What do you call a cold dog sitting on a bunny? A chilli dog on a bun.
- What do you call a baby bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer? Because she always runs away from the ball!
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hi, bud!
- Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because chickens didn't exist yet!
- Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut? So he could visit Pluto!
- How did the phone propose to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? He gave her a ring.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? A spelling bee.
- What is red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
- What do birds give out on Halloween? Tweets.
- Learning how to collect trash wasn't hard. I just picked it up as I went along.
- Why can't you trust zookeepers? They love cheetahs.
- What time is it when a ball goes through the window? Time to get a new window.
These good jokes for kids will add more smiles and laughter in your child's life. Wait, there are some more amazing puns that are even better!
Hilarious puns for kids
- How do you stop an astronaut's baby from crying? You rocket!
- If your dog was craving a pizza, what type of pizza would he/she want? Puperoni.
- Why were the pizza vegetables upset? Because there wasn't mushroom.
- Which fruit is a vampire's favourite? Neck-tarine!
- What do Italian ghosts have for dinner? Spook-hetti!
- What genre of music does a mummy like the best? Wrap!
- Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses? Nobody nose.
- What did the little tree say to the big tree? Leaf me alone!
- What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive? A Minnie van!
- Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!
- What do you call a fake noodle? An im-pasta.
- What did the comedian say to Harry Potter? Why so Sirius?
- What's the most musical bone? The trombone.
- What type of music are balloons scared of? Pop music.
- What country did candy come from? Sweeten!
- What kind of candy is never on time? ChocoLATE.
- What time does Donald Duck wake up? At the quack of dawn.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I'm throwing a space-themed party for my birthday, but I don't want to planet.
- A sandwich tried to get a reservation at a restaurant, but the waiter said they don't serve food there.
- Don't spell part backwards. It's a trap.
- Leopards are terrible at hide-and-seek because they're always spotted.
- Can you name a city where no one ever goes? Electricity.
- When is the best time to go see the dentist? Sometime before tooth-hurty.
- Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
- What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping? A dino-snore!
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite!
- What is a witch's favourite subject in school? Spelling!
- How do you invite a dinosaur for lunch? Tea, Rex?
- What do you call a turtle who takes up photography? A snapping turtle.
Do you love these jokes for kids? We are confident that your child will giggle at them. If you know more funny kid jokes or puns for kids, or perhaps if your child came up with a new fantastic pun, feel free to share them in the comments section.