The npvn npower gov ng portal was created by the Nigerian Federal Government to achieve inclusion and productivity of the youth in the country. The country’s high unemployment levels called for actions to harness the country’s young population through the development of skills on a large scale. The portal acts as a gateway for youth in the country to access the NPVN program.
Through the NPVN portal, the government can link its economic and social agenda to the youth through skill development. Once the youth become appropriately equipped with relevant skills, they can use them to fix the public service sector. The NPVN program is divided into various modules, namely: Volunteer, Knowledge, and Build. Each participant chooses the module they find most appropriate to find or create employment.
How to get your www.npower.gov.ng login credentials
To get your NPower login details, you will need to choose the program that suits you best, make the application and wait for selection. Once the registration process commences, applicants can visit the www.npvn.npower.gov.ng login page to gain access to the portal.
How to apply for the program on npvn npower gov ng
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng once the application portal opens.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Read the terms and conditions of the programme. If they are suitable for you, accept them.
- Fill in the required personal information. Make sure you have your BVN and bank account information at hand.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Complete several tests that will assess your knowledge.
- Wait for your application to be verified.
Once your application gets approved, you can visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/login page, which will lead you to the NPower login portal. Here, you will need to fill in your e-mail or phone number and the unique password. When the authentication process is complete, you will be redirected to npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile page. See, the NPVN login procedure itself is very easy.
General benefits of the program
- This program will help deploy more than half a million graduates who will help in creating solutions for public service sectors such as health and education.
- Trained youths can join the broader agenda of actualizing the country’s development ambitions. These include food security and economic self-sufficiency.
- The program will help facilitate the achievement of economic diversification. The modules encourage a knowledge-based economy where young people are equipped with global skills, knowledge, and certification. This will promote innovation in the domestic as well as global markets.
- The NPower portal modules will allow non-graduates to achieve relevant skills (business and technical) to improve their standards of living. The training involved in the recruitment will also enhance the work and employment outlook of non-graduate youths.
Who is eligible for the registration?
The current www.npower.gov.ng platform is designed for people aged between 18 and thirty-five years. The modules each have specific minimum requirements, but to qualify:
- You need to show a genuine expression of interest in one of the various module areas. These include agriculture, health, teaching, tax, software, hardware, and construction, among others.
- You will be required to pass all the relevant tests involved for admission into a module.
- Demonstrate willingness for self-motivation and an innate ability to get out of your comfort zone.
- Desire to develop the required skills and push yourself to the limit.
For purposes of using the registration portal, any post-tertiary qualification will be termed as a graduate certification. These include Ordinary National Diplomas (OND) and Nigerian Certificate in Education qualifications. You should also look out for other criteria that may be specified by the program.
The npvn npower gov ng portal is a well-thought gateway towards economic prosperity. Through it, the Nigerian government can solve the unemployment problem ravaging the country while enhancing economic growth. The various modules under the program are suitable for a wide range of young people in the country. The relatively lenient application requirements also make the program accessible to many of the country’s youths.