To help you in choosing a name in this article, we've gathered the best Muslim girl names with meaning. Everyone is waiting, experiencing, this is accompanied by huge efforts: arranging a suitable children's room, reading a huge amount of literature for parents, grandmothers, grandfathers and in general all of the next of kin. Such an algorithm of action is used by almost all future parents, regardless of religion.
But one turning point comes one day, to which you are preparing, but it is difficult to decide - the choice of a name for the child. It seems that everything is simple, there is a word with a pleasant sound and popular, and even a child in reply to it smiles - everything is chosen. But it is not there if it's for Muslim girls who have their own values, and you can not just call your daughter anybody you like, here you need to understand the meaning, as a child to wear it all her life.
There is a huge amount of euphonious Islamic words that can be used for a child. Now we will consider those that are considered the most beautiful, without forgetting to indicate the Muslim girl names with meaning.
Muslim girl names list
- A’idah means Guest, the one who’s returning
- A’ishah means Wife of the Prophet (SAW)
- A’shadieeyah means Princess, cute, perfect
- Aa’idah means Name of a narrator of hadith
- Aabidah means Worshipper
- Aabirah means Fleeting, transitory, ephemeral
- Aabish means Daughter of Sa’d who was a queen of Iran (AN)
- Aadab means Hope, need
- Aadila means Just, Honest, Equal, Upright
- Aaeedah means Visiting, Returning, Reward
- Aaeesha means Life, Vivaciousness, Living Prosperous, Youngest wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Aafia means Good health
- Aafiya means Good Health
- Aafreeda means Created, Produced
- Aafreen means Brave, Acclaim
- Aairah means Noble, respectful
READ ALSO: Birthday cake for girls: 11 cute designs
- Amala means Hopes, Aspirations
- Amalia means Aspirations
- Aman means Peace
- Amana means Faithful, to believe
- Amani means Wishes, aspirations
- Amany means A Wish
- Amara means Eternal beauty, urgent news
- Amatullah means Slave of Allah
- Amaya means Night Rain
- Ambar means Ambergris
- Ambareen means Good smell
- Amber means Responsible
- Ambereen means Fragarance, amber, sky
- Ambreen means Sky
- Ameenah means Trustworthy
- Ameera means Noble lady, princess
- Ameerah means Princess
- Amel means Hope
- Amelia means Trustworthy, beautiful
- Amena means Trustworthy, faithful, peaceful, honest
- Amilah means Hopeful
- Amima means Close to heart, Someone who gives guidance, Prophet (saw)’s grand daughter
- Amina means Honest
- Aminah means Trustworthy, faithful
- Amira means Princess
- Amirah means Royal lady, Princess
- Ammara means Shining star
- Ammarah means An inhabitant
- Amna means Peace
- Amra means Princess
- Amrah means Headgear
- Amreen means Sky
- Amtullah means Female servant of Allah
- Ana means Prestige, self respect
- Anah means Patience, perseverence
- Anam means Present
- Anan means Clouds
- Anaum means The blessing of Allah
- Anbar means Perfume, ambergris
- Andaleeb means Nightingale
- Andalib means Nightingale
- Andlib means A bird, one who is always happy
- Aneeqa means Beautiful
- Aneesa means Close, intimate, friendly
- Aneesah means Generous, loyal
- Aneezah means She-Goat
- Angbin means Honey
- Anida means Obstinate
- Anika means Very unique
- Anila means Beautiful
- Anisa means Friendly
- Anisah means Close, intimate, friendly
- Anisha means Deep thinker, sensitive, high
- Aniya means Concern, Loving
- Anja means Beauty
- Anjum means Stars
- Annam means God’s Blessing
- Anniyah means Concern, loving
READ ALSO: Nigerian children's hair styles for girls in 2018
- Dana is a pearl of large sizes.
- Jana is a very popular option, especially in Jordan. The meaning of it is 'fresh fruit'. It is mentioned in the Qur'an, in the words of Allah..
- Leila almost everywhere the meaning of this word is interpreted as 'night'.
- Lin stands for 'softness, tenderness, gentleness'.
- Lian (Leian, Leian) means 'a happy life'.
- Maryam. It is filled with purity and piety, a symbol of women's religion and chastity. Calling this way a daughter, people believe that it will help to oppose it to the debauchery of the modern world.
- Nur means 'light' - the word "nur" is masculine, they can be called a man, but more often used for women.
- Nura. It is interesting to know that the word itself translates as "limestone."
- Rome means 'white antelope'.
- Salma 'well-being, good health'.
- Sarah means princess.
- Farida 'a rare, incomparable thing; pearl; unique'.
- Habiba is a very ancient word with the meaning 'favorite'.
- Yasmine. If the 'Jasmin' is completely the whole plant of jasmine, then "Yasmine' is just a twig or flower.
Nigerian king builds fine school with free hostel, food, laptops and no fees for students, photos go viral
Often a child is called by the month of her birth too.
Modern parents call their daughter with a special name to help her in the next life. Or, wishing that the daughter would be tender, giving her a certain name. Muslims have a very responsible approach to how to name a child.
The Muslim girl child names may also not be an indication of the month of the birth of the child, but of the event that occurs during this period, or the naming of someone of the saints who is definitely related to this period of time. It is proved that depending on the season, the character is different. Names by months should be chosen very responsibly and carefully.
Remember that the name should please not only you but your child when she grows up.
Modern names provide a wide range of choices, it remains only to find the very one that will suit your daughter.
READ ALSO: Islamic birthday wishes for father and mother