- Man United have beat rivals Man City in Premier League earnings
- The Red Devils received a staggering £149.77m, £328,491 more than City
- United finished second in the just concluded season, a massive 19 points behind champions City
English Premier League giants Manchester United have edged past rivals Manchester City to top Premier League earnings.
This was despite City leaving United in the dust during their record-breaking campaign where they lifted the EPL title with 100 points, 19 points ahead of United.
Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens
The stellar campaign, however, saw the Citizens earn £328,491m less than United who pocketed a staggering £149.77m.
According to BBC, United earned more than City because two more of their matches were shown live in the UK - which meant their facilities fee was £2.26m higher.
In the UK, a club's total payment is made up of broadcast revenue, of which 50% is shared equally between clubs.
Twenty-five per cent of the payment is shared based on the number of live UK television matches, and 25% is based on league position.
Pep Guardiola's side received £38.63m for winning the league, £1.93m more than the Red Devils.
Full list of Payments to Premier League clubs 2017-18:
1. Manchester United - £149.77m
2. Manchester City - £ 149.44m
3. Tottenham Hotspurs - £144.45m
4. Liverpool - £145.90m
5. Chelsea - £141,71m
6. Arsenal - £142.04m
7. Burnley - £119.77m
8. Everton - £128.01m
9. Leicester City - £118.17m
10. Newcastle United - £123.01m
11. Crystal Palace - £114.30m
12. Bournemouth - £111.24m
13. West Ham United - £116.09m
14. Watford - £106.25m
15. Brighton and Hove Albion - £107.71m
16. Huddersfield Town - £102.39m
17. Southampton - £107.23m
18. Swansea City - £98.52m
19. Stoke City - £98.85m
20. West Bromwich Albion - £94.66m
How Super Eagles qualified for the Russia 2018 World Cup - on Legit.ng TV