Godwin Maduka, a Nigerian-American doctor, is one of the major political contestants in the Anambra governorship election.
The former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant had earlier announced that he will be furthering his gubernatorial ambition on the platform of the Accord Party.
Maduka, who is from Umuchukwu in Orumba South local government area has been described by political analysts as a force to reckon with in the forthcoming election.
The businessman and philanthropist insisted that under his watch as the next Anambra state governor he will make Ndi Anambra proud.
Maduka's 10 point agenda
In light of his declaration, Dr. Maduka shared his 10 point agenda via Facebook on how he plans to strategically transform and achieve a better state:
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org!
1) Health Care - (Improving The Standard of Health Care Delivery and Boosting Anambra Economy Through Medical Tourism).
2) Agriculture - (Mechanised and Non-Mechanised System).
3) Education - (Mandatory Free Basic Education for All).
4) Infrastructure and Tourism - (The Ultramodern Facilities Dimension).
5) Technology and Digital Economy - (The Solution to Youth Unemployment).
6) Women and Youth Empowerment - (Setting Direct Path Towards Gender Equality, Poverty Eradication and Inclusive Economic Growth).
7) Security - (Protection of Lives and Properties).
8)Transportation - (Unrestrained Flow of Traffic).
9) Energy - ( Environmental Hygiene, Renewable Energy and Economic Growth).
10) Religious Tolerance, Democracy and Good Governance - (Enthronement of Virtues of Good Governance).
How Maduka picked Sir Obi Kenneth Ifeatu as running mate
Legit.ng had earlier reported that Maduka officially unveiled his running mate at an interactive press conference held on Wednesday, August 11.
Maduka's running mate is Sir Kenneth Ifeatu Obi, a director in a medical company and also a director in an oil servicing firm.
He is a devout Anglican, who had vied for the House of Representatives seat in 2015.
Maduka goes spiritual, promises victory for Accord Party
Meanwhile, as the heat of the governorship election in Anambra state continues, the flagbearer for Accord Party has decided to go spiritual, praying against any defeat in the exercise.
The Nigerian-American doctor on Monday, November 1, assured stakeholders and the people that the party will emerge victorious in the November 6 poll.
He expressed optimism ahead of the keenly contested election, saying through divine assistance he will conquer all fears and challenges.