- A stunning video has shown the flash moment a man captured a co-labourer who was falling from a high ladder
- The man was using the ladder to work high up in the air when suddenly he slipped and started falling scaringly to the ground
- But his fellow worker who was standing by arrived just in time to capture him like football with both hands as they both lay on the ground
A labourer has captured a co-worker who was crashing from a ladder after he slipped, preventing what would have been a clear disaster.
The man has been described as an angel sent from heaven because of the amazing way he grabbed the fellow worker just like football.
He bore him in his arms like an angel
After the flash moment which happened in a twinkling of an eye, they both laid on their backs in the scary video.
This man can drive Nigeria: Keke rider makes people shiver, uses tricycle to carry 6 tanks in stunning video
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
People who have seen the video described such rare saving hands as appearing only once in a million of such incidences.
Watch the video below:
Social media users react
After the video was shared by @goodnewsmovement, it got so many reactions from Instagram users who saw it. See some of the reactions below:
"Wow this man literally used his body as an impact cushion, that awesome. An earth angel."
"Now that's a real trust fall. Good to know who has your back. Literally."
"That is some serious reflexes!"
"I think they both where in shock and needed a second. Wow!"
"Oh my goodness! What fortune. He rubbed his heart too. That’s just so kind and loving. Good human aware goes to that man!!"
Una dey take Risk o: Man proposes to his girlfriend on traffic, video of the romantic moment excite Nigerians
"Man that would’ve been bad. Back would’ve landed right on the ladder and head probably off that concrete floor. He would’ve 100% be seriously injured. Kudos to that grace and fast reaction."
Maintenance workers rescues sloth hanging on electric cable
In another story, Legit.ng reported that maintenance workers saved the life a sloth that was stuck on top of an electric cable in Colombia.
The helpless animal was rescued after 20 minutes of cajoling and struggle. It was finally released to the wild.
The story gladdened many hearts online as people praised the workers for their kindness towards the animal.