- Access Bank has announced job vacancies for recent graduates to be recruited into the organisation
- The job vacancies are open to graduates with no experience and who meet the minimum qualification
- Successful applicants will join Access Bank's over 28,000 workforce spread across Nigeria, subsidiaries in sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom
Unlock the best of Legit.ng on Pinterest! Subscribe now and get your daily inspiration!
Access Bank has started accepting applications from Nigerians for its entry-level trainee programme, which gives graduates a pathway into the organisation.
The bank announced this in a statement published on its website.
Access Bank's message to candidates
The message posted by Access Bank reads:
PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org!
"They'll open, close accounts for customers:" First Bank speaks on introduction of robots, staff jittery
"Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking sector? Do you want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us in our mission to establish a top-tier financial institution? You are perfect for our Entry Level Program.
"Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, offering you an opportunity to train with other highly qualified candidates.
"We are an equal opportunity employer, and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We are gender and diversity focused, and we encourage females and those who are physically challenged to apply
"Access Bank does not demand payment from applicants, submit your CV.
"Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted."
Access Bank job requirements
- Candidates must not be older than 26 years as of the date of application.
- Candidates with MSc, ICAN, LLB qualifications should not be above 28 years of age as of the application date.
- A minimum of a 2nd Class Upper (2:1) degree from a prestigious university
- Candidates must have completed NYSC
To apply, click on this link. The application window closes Friday, 18th August 2023.
Top 10 Banks in Nigeria Ranked by Workers' Salaries
Meanwhile, in another report, Legit.ng revealed the ten commercial banks with the highest salary.
Conversely, Unity, Fidelity, and Wema reported the lowest expenditure in this category.