Three kids of same parents were burnt to death in an inferno which consumed 10 make-shift houses at Oroke Estate in Ovwian, Udu Council Area of Delta State on December 30, 2013, Monday.
According to an eyewitness, the source of the fire was probably caused either by candle light or generating sets, as there was power outage at time of the incident.
The tragic incident occurred at about 9.43 p.m. while both parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jakpor Emuruohwose, and their 11-year-old daughter were not at home.
The deceased, two boys and a girl, aged between 9 and 3, were in great health and hopeful before the tragic ended their lives.
Reportedly, the fire started from Emuruohwose’s side of the all zinc estate and the kids ran inside to the room as the fire was billowing.
Sympathisers have gathered and discussed the incident at the scene of the tragedy on December 31, 2013, Tuesday.