Popular Nigerian fashion expert and blogger, Noble Igwe, is a professional when it comes to fashion and style, and it isn't hard to see why.
The fashionista whose Instagram page boasts of several photos of him in carefully put-together ensembles constantly serves as a go-to for menswear inspiration.
When it comes to creating unique and head-turning looks, the 42-year-old comes through every single time.
His penchant for shorts, scarves, and hats is pretty glaring as Noble makes sure to rock at least one of these items in most of his looks.
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
While Noble has a very diverse sense of style, at the core of it is his love for African-inspired looks.
In this article, Legit.ng gathers ten photos of the style enthusiast rocking traditional looks.
Check them out below:
1. In this burnt orange outfit paired with a customized briefcase.
2. He paired the blue kaftan with a scarf over his shoulders
3. Noble added a bit of edginess to this look with a stylish print weekender bag
4. Scarves sure work like magic on basic-looking fits
5. Sometimes less is more and Noble knows this all too well
6. Coming through in a white agbada like a true Igbo angel
7. Giving us old school vibe in this two-piece ankara outfit
8. Looking like true royalty in this white and red combo
9. Asoke, denim, a pair of kicks, and a fedora never looked so good
10. Taking it back to his roots in this isiagu look
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Power suits every lady needs
While trends come and go, there are certain things that every lady must have in their closet. These are basic fashion items, the kind that will help you bring your outfits together from start to finish.
And if you're big on powerful looks, style blogger, @signedblake, has some interesting information for you about killing this look.
In a recent Instagram post, the fashionista shared a video of herself rocking four stylish power suits, which she stated are a must-have for every woman.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App