Jenna Bandy is a famous basketball player. Besides that, she is a coach and a social media enthusiast who is well recognized for her basketball skills and influential ability on the YouTube platform.
Basketball has become a sensation in the past few decades, and the WNBA is a major reason why. Jenna Bandy is among the many ladies who have a great interest in the game and who are making a living out of it. So, who is Jenna?
- Real name: Jenna Bandy
- Date of birth: 29th September, 1992
- Place of birth: California, USA
- Age: 28 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 62kgs
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Dark brown
- Profession: Basketball coach and YouTuber
- Net worth: $2 million
Jenna Bandy biography
Take a look at the player's biography to discover more details about her age, college, boyfriend, net worth, career.
Bandy was born on 29th September 1992 in Thousand Oaks to John Bandy and Sheryl Bandy. She has one sister and two brothers, Gia, Jett and Jace, respectively.
Jenna Bandy age age is 28 years old as of 2021.
Jenna Bandy college
Where did Jenna Bandy go to college? She attended Thousand Oaks High School and graduated from California State University Monterey Bay with a bachelor's degree in communication and media studies.
Professionally, she is a social media star and basketball coach. She started playing basketball when she was in high school.
She is a two-period All-County and All-Conference first-team selection, which eventually made her the Most Valuable Player (MVP) and Best Offensive Player.
Since her career debut as a basketball player, Jenna has played against various teams and prominent players like Deja Mattox.
She also holds the Guinness World Record for the farthest American football thrown into a target (female) is 30 yd (27.432 m).
Have a look at her career profile according to her LinkedIn page.
- 2019 - present: Content creator (Instagram & YouTube)
- 2019 -present: Junior college assistant coach (part-time)
- 2013 - present: Private basketball/softball lessons (self-employed)
- 2018 - 2019: Varsity Girls basketball coach at Thousand Oaks high school (part-time)
- 2017-2018: Varsity Girls basketball coach at Calabasas high school (part-time)
- 2015 - 2017: JV girls basketball coach at Agoura high school (part-time)
- July 2015: Personal assistant for the ESPN production team and director
- 2010 - 2015: Women's basketball student-athlete at California State University, Monterey
- September 2013 - December 2013: Sports referee at California State University Bay Intramural sports
- May 2013 - August 2013: Head basketball coach at Conejo Valley basketball club
- May 2012 - August 2012: Daycare supervisor/gym assistant
Who is Jenna Bandy boyfriend? The player is currently single. She has not disclosed any details concerning her relationship status.
Jenna Bandy height is 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs 62kg. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram.
How much is Jenna Bandy worth? Bandy has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She has accumulated most of her income from her career as a coach.
Jenna Bandy's Instagram handle is @jennabandy21, and she has 342 thousand followers.
She started her YouTube channel on 11th March 2014, and it now has over 191 thousand subscribers. She works as a YouTube content producer full-time.
Facts about Jenna
- Jenna Bandy enjoys making outstanding basketball records and videos.
- The late Kobe Bryant is her favorite basketball player. She did several practices with him.
- On 3rd March 2011, Jenna won a triumph in the Otters' CCAA tournament title game over Cal State L.A.
- She loves food and likes to eat non-vegetable dishes.
Jenna Bandy is a talented basketball coach who has taken her career to another level and entertained her fans through her social media platforms.
Legit.ng recently published the biography of Doug Hitchner. Hitchner is an American baseball coach and former baseball player who was formerly married to NBC News' Chief White House correspondent Hallie Jackson.
Doug and his ex-wife were together for many years before their relationship hit the rocks. While there is not much information about his life after divorce, his ex now has a new man and a baby.