Nigerian fashion entrepreneur and brand influencer, Laura Ikeji, has no doubt come a long way in making a name for herself.
Being the sister of celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, it was clearly not easy breaking out of her shadow and building her own audience and subsequently, a fan base.
PAY ATTENTION: Over the years, we have impacted so many lives together. Each time we uncovered a story of misfortune or injustice, viewers from across the world rallied in support – we gathered funds for education, housing and food for the heroes of our stories. Right now, we wish to focus our help on the Children of Calabar. Help us change more lives – support us on Patreon.
Over the years, Nigerians have watched Laura Ikeji evolve into one of the most fashionable Nigerian celebrities in the country.
Despite having two children with her ex-footballer hubby, Ogbonna Kanu, Laura continues to serve major hot mum goals and we are here for it!
Below are eight times the fashionista proved to be a stylish mum:
1. Laura flaunted her hot body in a white crop shirt and a black pair of pants.
2. Pulling off a look in leather pants and a trendy bucket hat.
3. Serving boss chic vibes in this stunning mustard blazer on an all-black outfit.
4. Laura serves some classy vibes in this red wrap top and black leather pants.
5. We don't know which is hotter, Laura in this army green ruched dress or the dress on Laura!
6. Trust the queen of the fashion gang to pull off denim swag effortlessly.
7. This tie-dye dress flattered her curves in a beautiful way.
8. With her signature blonde look, this oversized shirt paired with a black corset and black leather pants is such a look!
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Laura Ikeji is unarguably a stylish woman managing both her business and her family while serving major looks and we love to see it!
Meanwhile, most female celebrities are known for wearing gowns, skirts, or outfits that enhance their bodies and flaunt their beauty. However, some do not care about that life as they are boys at heart and they also dress to look the part.
Asides from their crafts, these celebrities have imprinted their names in the hearts of their followers just by the way they act and dress.
Legit.ng highlights six celebrities who act and dress tomboyish.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
Kumashe Yaakugh is a Legit.ng journalist with three years of working experience in the media industry. She graduated from Benue State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication. Kumashe is an entertainment and lifestyle editor reporting mostly on entertainment and human interest stories. When she isn't working, Kumashe uses her spare time to read about historical events, music and cultures around the world. Learn more about her on Twitter @kvmashe