FG releases link to apply for N75bn youth investment funds
Business & Economy section is provided to you by Jiji.ng — #1 Nigerian online marketplace
Visit website

FG releases link to apply for N75bn youth investment funds

- The federal government has given out the link for Nigerian youths to access funds for investment

- The investment fund was launched in August to support innovative Nigerian youths who are not above 35 years

- The project is expected to run for three years between 2021 and 2023

PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng

In its efforts at reducing the unemployment rate among Nigerians, the federal government has released the link for the application to access the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) aimed at supporting innovative Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

Legit.ng reports that the special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media, Lauretta Onochie, made this known on Wednesday, October 14.

The presidential aide noted that the prospective applicants are expected to log in to the website - https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/.

This is when ASUU will call-off strike - Good news emerges as body, FG finally agree
FG releases link to apply for N75bn youth investment fund

President Muhammadu Buhari pledges unflinching support for Nigerian youths. Credit: Facebook/Femi Adesina.
Source: Facebook

The minister of youth and sports development, Sunday Dare, had in August, announced that President Buhari approved a 75 billion naira fund for the project.

He said the project was scheduled to last for three years, with an expected disbursement of at least N25 billion per year.

Onochie said:

"The federal government of Nigeria has released the link for the application to access the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) aimed at supporting innovative Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 - 35.
"See link to apply: it requires CAPTCHA. CAPTCHA stands for the Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. Don't give up. Keep trying."

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously reported that Festus Keyamo, the minister of state, labour and employment, said President Muhammadu Buhari approved the new commencement date for the three months menial jobs programme.

Budget defence to commence as Senate suspends plenary for 2 weeks

It was reported that the programme which is targeted at engaging 1000 persons from each of the 774 LGAs in the country was initially billed to commence on October 1.

The minister disclosed on his Twitter page on Tuesday, October 13, that the programme will now begin in November.

N-Power Project: I Graduated in 2005 and Have Been Unemployed Before N-Power Fixed Me Up - on Legit TV

Source: Legit

Online view pixel