Jonathan Majors is a talented actor best known for featuring in The Last Black Man in San Francisco, an independent feature film. He is a Primetime Emmy nominee who made his debut movie appearance in 2011. The actor portrays various characters effortlessly and with finesse, making him attract a wide fan base.
Movie fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, in which Jonathan Majors will be portraying the character of Kang the Conqueror. Besides knowing his acting roles, fans are curious about his life, so read on to discover more about his age, height, children, and net worth.
|Full name||Jonathan Michael Majors|
|Date of birth||7th September 1989|
|Age||32 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of birth||Lompoc, California, United States of America|
|Current residence||California, United States of America|
|Height in feet||6'|
|Height in centimetres||183|
|Weight in pounds||166|
|Weight in kilograms||75|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
|Alma mater||University of North Carolina School of the Arts and Yale School of Drama|
Who is Jonathan Majors?
Jonathan Majors is a talented actor who has been in the film and television show production industry for over a decade now. The young actor recently bagged the role of a supervillain in a much-awaited film.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
How old is Jonathan Majors?
The actor is 32 years old as of 2022. He was born on 7th September 1989, and his Zodiac sign is Virgo.
What is Jonathan Majors' nationality?
The actor's nationality is American. He was born in Lompoc, California, United States of America and is based in California to date.
Is Jonathan Majors African?
The actor is an African-American. He was born to African-American parents. His father worked in the American Air Force, while his mother is a pastor. He has an older sister named Monica, and Cameron is his younger brother.
His mother raised the three siblings because his dad was away on duty. At one point, his father went missing and resurfaced 17 years later.
Rough teenage years
The actor's family relocated from Lompoc, California, to Dallas, Texas. At one point, he lived in Georgetown, Texas, and later Cedar Hill, Texas.
As a teenager, the actor faced numerous struggles. He was once arrested for shoplifting and suspended from high school for getting into a fight. Life became so challenging that he lived in his car and had two jobs to try and sustain himself.
Did Jonathan Majors go to Yale?
Yes, the actor is an alumnus of Yale School of Drama, where he graduated with a Master of Fine Arts degree in 2016. Before then, he had studied for his bachelor's degree at the University of North Carolina's School of the Arts.
Before going for higher studies, he went to Duncanville High School, where he graduated in 2008. He joined the institution after transferring from Cedar Hill High School.
The actor bagged his debut first onscreen role when he was still a student at Yale. He portrayed the character of Ken Jones, a real-life gay activist. To prepare for the part, he scheduled meetings with Jones.
The actor has since secured other acting gigs and has 20 acting and two producer credits. One of his biggest roles was in the television show Loki. Who is Jonathan Majors in Loki? He portrays the character of He Who Remains/ The Time Keepers.
Another significant role that has shaped his career was Atticus Freeman in Lovecraft Country. Jonathan Majors' movies and TV shows are listed below.
Movies and videos
- Do Not Disturb (2011) as Mike
- Much Ado About Nothing (2013) as Young Ken Jones
- Hostiles (2017) as Corp. Henry Woodson
- White Boy Rick (2018) as Johnny 'Lil Man' Curry
- Out of Blue (2018) as Duncan J Reynolds
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019) as Montgomery Allen
- Captive State (2019) as Rafe Drummond
- Gully (2019) as Greg
- Jungleland (2019) as Pepper
- Lovecraft Baby (2019) as Atti
- Da 5 Bloods (2020) as David
- The Harder They Fall (2021) as Nat Love
- Devotion (2022) as Jesse Brown
- Creed III (2022)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023) as Kang the Conqueror
- The Man in My Basement (pre-production)
- Magazine Dreams (pre-production) as Killian
- When We Rise (2017) as Young Ken Jones
- Lovecraft Country (2020) as Atticus Freeman
- Loki (2021) as He Who Remains/ The Time Keepers
- The Man in My Basement (executive producer) (pre-production)
- Magazine Dreams (executive producer) (pre-production)
Jonathan Majors' net worth
The actor has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Acting is his primary source of income.
Who is Jonathan Majors' wife
The actor keeps his private life away from the cameras. Even so, it is known in the public domain that he is yet to get married, meaning that Jonathan Majors' wife is yet to be.
Who is Jonathan Majors' daughter?
Jonathan Majors from Loki has a daughter whom she cherishes and hopes to make proud. In a past interview, he said his daughter is mixed-race and is about nine years old. He did not disclose who her mother is but said she was conceived right before joining Yale School of Drama.
Why Jonathan Majors is not on social media
If you search for Jonathan Majors' Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or other social media platform, you will only get fan pages and accounts because the star does not use these platforms. He does not use social media channels because they do not allow people to know each other as they should.
How tall is Jonathan Majors?
Jonathan Majors' height is 6 feet or 183 centimetres tall and his weight is about 166 pounds or 75 kilograms. He has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Quick facts about Jonathan Majors
- Growing up, he did not dream of becoming an actor. He discovered his love for theatre and performing while searching for a safe space when life was overly challenging.
- Denzel Washington is one of the biggest influencers in his acting career.
- He shed tears of joy when he discovered he had bagged a role in Lovecraft County.
- He reconnected with his dad when the Black Lives Matter movement started after the death of George Floyd.
- Spike Lee handpicked him to star in Da 5 Bloods.
- He has won nine awards and been nominated for 26 others.
Jonathan Majors is a talented actor who has won many awards and received many award nominations. He has featured in numerous movie, stage, and television productions.
The actor was born in 1987 in Sacramento, California, United States of America. He started his career in 2005 as a commercial model, and he worked with reputable companies, including Hollister, Dior, and Vanity Fair.