Insurgency: Terrorists, their sponsors won’t see New Year, Pastor Adeboye

Insurgency: Terrorists, their sponsors won’t see New Year, Pastor Adeboye

- Terrorists in Nigeria and their sponsors will not see 2021

- This was the prophecy of Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the RCCG

- Adeboye on Sunday, October 4, stated that the dreaded criminal elements have until the end of 2020 to repent

PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng

According to the prophecy of Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) in Lagos on Sunday, October 4, terrorists and their sponsors have until the end of 2020 to repent.

Pastor Adeboye during a thanksgiving service at the Throne of Grace Church in Lagos prayed and prophesied that those who fuel terrorism in Nigeria will not get the chance to see 2021, The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

Insurgency: Terrorists, their sponsors won’t see New Year, Pastor Adeboye

Pastor Enoch Adeboye (Photo credit: Vanguard)
Source: Depositphotos

During his prophetic declaration, the Christian cleric prayed:

“Where they say there is no way, God will arise and make a way for Nigeria and everyone. Any form of stagnation in Nigeria will come to an end and every terrorist and their sponsors will not see the new year in Jesus."
This is why Nigeria may break up - Pastor Adeboye sends warning to FG

Adeboye also called on his congregation to thank God for the victory he gave over the coronavirus pandemic which has ravaged the entire world.

His words:

“We thank God for the victory over Coronavirus and we pray that the victory will be total and permanent. We also pray that God will help us to be united and let our tomorrow be alright."

Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that the Defence Headquarters had said that 13 Boko Haram terrorists alongside six women and 17 children from Kodila village had surrendered to troops of 151 Task Force Battalion at Banki junction in Bama local government area of Borno state.

Legit.ng gathered that the coordinator, Defence media operations, Major-General John Enenche, disclosed this in a statement issued on Sunday, September 27, in Abuja.

Enenche said the terrorists surrendered due to sustained aerial bombardment and aggressive intensive clearance operation by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole in the northeast.

Nigeria @ 60: Christian, Muslim clerics celebrate in grand style

He said the suspects and their family members who surrendered on Saturday, September 26, had been receiving medical attention at a military medical facility.

Can Nigerian Soldiers really not deal with Boko Haram fighters?| - on Legit TV

Source: Legit

Online view pixel