John DiMaggio is a man of many talents. The actor, voice artist, and comedian is well known for voicing various characters in major productions like Futurama, where he voiced Bender, and Disenchantment, where he voiced several characters like King Zøg, Guard, and Deer.
With over 350 acting credits, 18 award wins and 21 nominations to his name, the man is definitely one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Here is a chance to learn more about his career.
- Full name: John William DiMaggio
- Date of birth: 4 September 1968
- Birthplace: North Plainfield, New Jersey
- Age: 51 years old
- Star sign: Virgo
- Ethnicity: Italian-American
- Height: 6 feet 3.5 inches (1.92 metres)
- Spouse: Kate Miller (22 October 2014 - present)
- Net worth: $10 million
- Occupation: Actor, voice artist, comedian
John was born on 4 September 1968 in North Plainfield, New Jersey. At the moment, John DiMaggio age is 51 years.
The actor also grew up in North Plainfield and attended Rutgers University in New Jersey. As a comedian, John appeared on stage as part of a comic duo named Red Johnny and the Round Guy.
The voice artist made his debut in 1994 by voicing the English version of Ryûtarô in Pom Poko, a comedy-drama animation movie.
Since his debut, the artist has voiced characters in many famous films and TV shows like Futurama, Black Mask, The Legend of Tarzan, Star Wars: Clone Wars, and many more.
John DiMaggio movies and TV shows
Here is a list of some of the most recent John DiMaggio TV shows, movies, and video game roles plus the characters he has voiced/played in them.
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time (2020) - Scotsman
- Scoob! (2020) - Restaurant owner
- The Loud House (2016-2020) - Flip / Mr. Grouse / Chunk / ...
- DuckTales (2018-2020) - Strongbeard / Clown / Fisher
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020) - King Shark / Trigon
- Cleopatra in Space (2020) - Gled
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (2020) - Heidegger
- Better Call Saul (2020) - Construction foreman
- Paradise PD (2018-2020) - Chicago Kingpin / Miss Whiskers / Rapper / ...
- Ben 10 (2016-2020) - Four Arms / Maurice / Zombozo / ...
- Big Hero 6: The Series ( 2019-2020) - Roddy / Police officer 1
- Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet (2020) - Dan Williams
- Star Wars Resistance (2019) - Vranki the Blue
- Rick and Morty (2017-2019) - Gramuflack Reporter / Bully #2 / Trandor / ...
- Costume Quest (2019) - Ernie / Monster Ernie
- Freedom Finger (2019) - The Comrade
- Final Space (2018-2019) - The Arachnitects / Superior Stone /...
- Disenchantment (2018-2019) - King Zøg / Guard / Deer / ...
- Gears 5 (2019) - Marcus Fenix
- Minion Scouts (2019) - Scout Master
- Amphibia (2019) - Stumpy / Additional Voices
- Human Discoveries (2019) - Marty
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (2019) - Abe Lincoln / Jebb / Father
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (2019) - Tiny Tiger / Uka Uka / Ebenezer Von Clutch / ...
- Historical Roasts (2019) - Angelo Dundee
- American Dad! (2006-2019) - Grumpy Snoopaloompa / Carl / Pube Face / ...
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil (2016-2019) - Lord Brudo / Merrick / ...
- Teen Titans Go! (2013-2019) - Brother Blood / Shazam / The Wizard
- Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2019) - Mr. Freeze
- Love, Death & Robots (2019) - Mike
- Tigtone (2018-2019) - Lord Festus / Bard Sword / Memory Gnome / ...
- American Typecast (2019) - Agent
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion (2018) - Jake / Banana guard #1 / Banana guard #2
- DC Super Hero Girls (2015-2018) - Gorilla Grodd / Coach Wildcat / Darkseid / ...
- Unikitty! (2018) - Santa
- Voltron: Legendary Defender (2017-2018) - Tavo / Lieutenant Ozar / Bounty Hunter / ...
- Lego Star Wars: All-Stars (2018) - Baash / Pru Sweevant / Lt. Wilmack / ...
- Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018) - Arthur
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (2018) - Four Arms / Shnitzel / Jake the Dog
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2018) - Joey the Junkyard Dog
- Destiny 2: Forsaken (2018) - Banshee-44 / NPC Male
- Adventure Time (2010-2018) - Jake / Banana Guards / ...
- Listen Out Loud Podcast (2017-2018) - Mr. Grouse / Chunk
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (2018) - Ticker / Trade Prince Gallywix
- Teen Titans GO! to the Movies (2018) - Guard / Synth Skate Voice
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants (2018) - Smelly Socktopus / Suds Latherman
- Big City Greens (2018) - Truck Driver
- Bloons Adventure Time TD (2018) - Jake
- Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High (2018) - Gorilla Grodd / Ted Grant / Wildcat
- Superior Donuts (2018) - Craig
- Mission Force One (2017-2018) - Aggro / Calibandroid / Nemetron / ...
- Spider-Man (2017-2018) - Raymond Warren / The Jackal / Jackal Clone / ...
- Robot Chicken (2018) - Day-Care Man / Brontosaurus / Lead Kidnapper
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots (2015-2018) - Mole King / Mole King, Ignacio / Ignacio / ...
- Justice League Action (2017-2018) - Lobo / Mongul
- Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (2018) - Chief Bullock / Big Bill Dust
- Scooby-Doo & Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2018) - Aquaman / Mr. Freeze / Crimson Cloak
- Farkels (2017) - Larb
- Ben 10 (2017) - Four Arms / Zombozo
- Milo Murphy's Law (2017)
- Pickle and Peanut (2016-2017) - Dumpy Tina / Cobalt
At the moment, John DiMaggio voices Flip, Mr. Grouse, Chunk and other characters in The Loud House; Strongbeard, Clown, and Fisher in DuckTales; and King Shark and Trigon in the Justice League Dark: Apokolips War video game.
John DiMaggio net worth
Celebrity Net Worth reports that the voice artist's net worth is $10 million.
John is married to Kate Miller. The two got hitched on 22 October 2014. Kate is also a voice actor.
Who voiced Bender?
John DiMaggio voiced this character from Futurama. Out of all John DiMaggio characters, this one is the most famous. The actor voiced other characters on the show, such as Sal, URL and Jake the Dog.
Are John and Joe DiMaggio related?
No, they are not. Joe DiMaggio was an American baseball centre fielder who played his entire 13-year career in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees. He died in 1999.
John DiMaggio is a Behind the Voice Actors Award-winner with a lot to be proud of. He is also a producer and writer.