- A beautiful lady named Maame has married her Prince Charming, Albert, over the weekend in a star-studded event amid the outbreak of coronavirus
- Maame is said to have met the groom on her first day at work in 2015 as a new intern with a new generation bank
- The lady said she told her friends jokingly that she has found her husband
Albert and his girlfriend Maame tied the knot over the weekend in a star-studded event amid the outbreak of the deadly coronavirus.
Maame is said to have met the groom on her first day at work in 2015 as a new intern with a new generation bank.
The adorable couple wore matching green kente fabric for the traditional wedding.
The traditional wedding was followed by a court wedding where the bride and the groom were captured signing their marriage certificate.
In a post sighted by Legit.ng, the bride narrated the beautiful story of how she met her husband.
She said: "Walking into the Stanbic banking hall on the 15th of June 2015 as a new intern, never did I expect to leave with a husband. My mum told me to speak things into existence and the first day I met Albert. I just called my best friend and told her “I HAVE SEEN MY HUSBAND “(little did I know he really was my husband)."
I met him on the first day I went to work in the bank. I named him “fine boy “because I didn’t know his name but my heart always skipped a beat when he passed by. He later asked for my name and made it a habit of inviting me for lunch anytime it was lunch time. I always looked forward to eating with him even though it meant I have to be a lady about it. Just 6 months after dating he asked to meet my parents. I always told him the day I would be proposed to I would want it on the skybar so I will feel close to the sky and on top of the world. I love Albert’s attention to detail.
Legit.ng brings you some beautiful videos and photos from the wedding.
1. Albert and Maame dancing at their traditional wedding
2. Maame posing beautifully for the camera
3. Maame flaunting her ring during the signing at the court
In other news, a Nigerian man identified as Anthony Esho has married his Jamaican fiancee, Simone Isaacs, at the Washington D.C. War Memorial park in the United States.
The wedding was witnessed by just five guests, two from both families and the fifth person was the officiating minister. Another person present was the photographer.
Must a woman adopt her husband’s name after marriage? | Legit TV