Despite the negative news that seems to have trailed the Nollywood industry in recent times, it has also had its fair share of good news in the form of childbirths.
The Nigerian film industry seems to be experiencing a baby boom as quite a number of celebrities, particularly actresses, have recently welcomed the birth of children.
Children are no doubt a gift from God and many people go to great lengths just to have their wombs carry a child and have someone to call them mama.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
The Mother’s Day celebration has come and gone but not without people celebrating their dear mothers and also congratulating actresses who have recently put to bed.
Today, Legit.ng would be highlighting 10 Nollywood actresses who are nursing mothers.
1. Ruth Kadiri: This actress welcomed her child on August 26, 2019. The delivery reportedly took place in Sweden and the good news was shared on social media.
2. Ronke Odusanya: This actress also welcomed a child sometime in August 2019. When she shared the news on social media, she said her joy knew no bounds.
3. Funke Akindele: This is one Nollywood actress many people were rooting for and were very glad at the news of the birth of her twins.
4. Yewande Abiodun: She shared the good news of the birth of her child on social media on April 17, 2020. Fans were very excited and wished her well.
5. Halima Abubakar: Abubakar welcomed a baby boy on April 3, 2020, to the joy of fans.
6. Wumi Toriola: She welcomed her first child in the US a few months ago, a cute baby boy.
7 Seyi Alabi: The actress announced the birth of her beautiful baby girl on social media on October 25, 2019.
8. Mercy Johnson: This curvy actress recently welcomed the birth of her fourth child, a baby girl, to the joy of fans. Her husband shared the good news on social media.
9. Biodun Adekunle: The actress expressed joy and thanks to God after welcoming a child after years of waiting.
10. Toyin Abraham: This is another film star whose childbirth excited a large number of fans on social media. These days, her fans call her by the name of her son, Mummy Ire.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better
I want twins - 42 years old actor Adediwura cries out | Legit TV