- A student of Federal University, Gombe recently lost his life after he visited the dentist
- According to reports, the young man identified as Alex, was injected with the wrong drugs
- The dentist who administered the drug, is currently on the run
Nigerians on social media have expressed outrage and are currently seeking justice for a student of Federal University, Gombe recently lost his life after he visited the dentist.
According to Twitter user, @Margaret_Ebulue who shared a disturbing video that captured what happened, he visited the dentist and was administered the wrong drug speculated to be Adrexyl. This caused a seizure that eventually led to his death.
The post reads: "This is Alex,a student at Federal University,Gombe his only offense was that he visited A Dentist at the General hospital,Gombe yesterday where he was administered the wrong Injection,Alex is Dead the Doctor is on the run we want #justiceforAlex "
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Below is a video of Alex being administered the said drug that eventually cost him his life:
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
According to another tweet, Margaret shared, Adrexyl is not to be used on a patient who has a dental anaesthesia.
Meanwhile, following the shocking death sentence Maryam Sanda received after she was convicted of killing her husband, Bilyaminu Bello in 2017, many Nigerians have taken to social media to react to the court judgement.
A man identified as Usman Rasheed who claimed to be a former classmate of Sanda, recently took to Twitter to share some memories from their time together in school, 7 years ago. He expressed his shock and sadness about the issue as he remembered her to be calm and religious.
Nigeria’s health system is very very bad - Kiki Omeili | Legit TV