Are you planning to study at the Law School? It is important to consider various factors when it comes to higher education institution and Nigerian law school fees is something to keep in mind.
Existing since 1962, Nigerian Law School has a long history and high reputation among students and companies from all over Nigeria. Law is a wonderful profession that is highly demanded in the twenty first century. Well-trained lawyers can get a perfect job and earn good money after graduation.
Breakdown of Nigerian Law School Fees
Since this Law School only offers several courses, we will offer Nigerian Law School fees breakdown to include all the prices you have to pay if you wish to study in this institution.
READ ALSO: Accredited courses in Kwara State University
These prices have been pretty much the same for the last several years. Here is a complete breakdown of all the fees you will have to pay:
- 10,000 Naira – this is how much you have to pay as tuition fee
- 10,000 Naira – all students have to pay this as a deposit for their hostel caution
- 30,000 Naira – Nigerians should pay this price for hostel accommodation
- 8,000 Naira – this is the price for drinks
- 12,000 Naira – this is the cost of dinners
- 5,000 Naira – this is the fee for recreational and all the sports facilities at the school
- 30,000 Naira – this is how much you should pay for the development of school library
- 7,000 Naira – this is the cost of the journal ‘Nigerian Law and Practice’
- 20,000 Naira – this is the cost of all the Nigerian Law School discipline materials
- 25,000 Naira – all students should pay this much for their examination bar Part 2
- 20,000 Naira – this is the fee for development levy
- 1,000 Naira – school students should pay this price for their ID card
- 4,000 Naira – Nigerians who like to recollect their years of study can pay this much for their Student Year Book
- 10,000 Naira – this is the price of your medical registration
- 2,000 Naira – this is how much you pay for all the courier’s postage
- 30,000 Naira – this price is for infor and V-Sat tech
- 5,000 Naira – this is how much student’s insurance costs
- 33,000 Naira – this tuition fee is for the facility maintenance
- 3,000 Naira – the price for the CD-disk with electronic handbook for students
- 15,000 Naira – this is the cost of quality assurance
- 15,000 Naira – this is the price of all the security services provided for students
If you sum all these Nigerian Law School fees you will get the final tuition cost of 295,000 Naira per student.
It is worth to mention that these fees are for the citizens of Nigeria, not for foreign students.
All candidates who are eligible to study here and already know all the Nigerian Law School fees can make their decision based on this information. It is prestigious to become a lawyer in Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Best Law University in Nigeria - Top 20