Yabatech part time school fees

Yabatech part time school fees

The Yaba College of Technology, which most people call Yabatech, was founded in 1947, and it was the first higher educational institution in Nigeria. It became autonomous in 1969, which allowed it to offer part-time and full-time courses in varying fields. Keep reading to get details on Yabatech part time school fees.

Yabatech part time school fees

Yabatech school fees for part-time students

Details of Yabatech school fess are not supplied on the official website of the school. However, according to NigeriaSchool portal, Yabatech part-time program school fee for part-timers is ₦70,000, it is twice as much as the full-time students fee which is ₦35,000. As there is no official information, this is an estimated cost, and it might change over time.

Acceptance fee for both full-time and part-time students is ₦10,000. Other miscellaneous fees come to about ₦5,000. If you want to stay at the college hostel, you can choose one out of three options. Depending on which one you choose, you would have to pay ₦14,000, 17,500 or 25,000. All of the fees are paid once every year (apart from the acceptance fee, which is paid one time only).

Yabatech

READ ALSO: Yabatech part time courses and requirements in 2017

If you know that you cannot afford to pay the whole sum at once, Yabatech allows you to pay your part-time fees in two installments. The first installment should be 60% of the amount, and the second should be the remaining 40%. However, that you can pay in two installments only if you are a part-timer. You can pay your school fees on the school’s student portal.

About Yabatech

Yabatech gates

The Yaba College of Technology, which most people call Yabatech, was founded in 1947, and it was the first higher educational institution in Nigeria. It became autonomous in 1969, which allowed it to offer part-time and full-time courses in varying fields.

Today, it contains 8 schools, 24 academic departments and 64 accredited programmes on HND, ND and Post-HND levels. Yabatech also offers certificate courses.

If you want to contact the college or keep track of the latest news, here is all the information you need:

  • Address: Yabatech, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos
  • Website: www.yabatech.edu.ng
  • E-mail: info@yabatech.edu.ng
  • Facebook: www.facebook.com/Yabatech
  • Twitter: twitter.com/Yabatechng

We recommend you to contact the university via one of these channels before you decide to enroll. That way, you will know all the relevant information you might need for your admission.

READ ALSO: Best polytechnics in Nigeria and courses offered in 2018

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel