5 regions in Nigeria where Dangote put all his industries (list)
On Thursday, August 24, Legit.ng reported that Africa’s richest man and president of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, has set aside N200 billion to establish a world-class university in Abuja.
The proposal has since been delivered to the National Universities Commission (NUC), and it was reported that the former executive secretary of the NUC, Julius Okojie, said the proposed university is meant to be technology-oriented.
It is interesting to look at all the other places Dangote has investments in Nigeria, region by region. Below is a list of some of them:
1. North West
- Dangote Agro Sacks Limited, Kano
- Dangote Floor Mill, Kano
- Dangote Rice Mill, Kano
- Dangote Fertilizer, Kano
- Dangote Tomatoes Company, Kano
- Dangote 100 MW Solar Plant, Kano
- Dangote Dairy production, Kano
- Dangote Rice Farm, Jigawa
READ ALSO: Dangote to sack Wenger anytime he buys Arsenal
2. South West
- Dangote Sugar Refinery, Lagos
- Dangote Floor Mill, Lagos
- Dangote's Refinery and Petrochemical, Lagos
- Dangote Fertilizer, Lagos
- Dangote Cement Plant, Ibese, Ogun state
3. North Central
- Dangote Cement Obajana, Kogi
- Dangote Cement Gboko, Benue
- Dangote Flour Mills, Kwara
- Dangote Tunga Sugar Project, Nasarawa
- Dangote Sugar Factory, Niger
4. South South
- Dangote Flour Mills, Cross River
- Dangote Salt, Rivers
- Dangote Cement, Edo
READ ALSO: Dangote, Adenuga, other top 8 black billionaires on Forbes list
5. North East
- Dangote Sugar Plant, Adamawa.
Meanwhile, there have been speculations that the business mogul has political aspirations. However, Aliko Dangote, has ruled out possibility of him running for Nigeria’s presidency in 2019 general elections or in the near future.
PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on Legit.ng TV
Legit.ng gathered Dangote has declared that he is not cut out for politics, stating that he is more comfortable with business.
Watch this Legit.ng video as Nigerians speak on the state of the nation: