List of bail conditions given to Nnamdi Kanu by Justice Binta Nyako
- As the federal government commences process to revoke Nnamdi Kanu's bail, here is a list of the bail conditions set him by Justice Nyako
- Justice Nyako signed the papers that gave Kanu his freedom on Friday afternoon, April 28, after all the conditions given to the IPOB leader for his bail was met
- The IPOB leader is believed to have flouted his bail conditions
As the federal government commences process to rearrest Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, over his alleged flout of bail conditions, Legit.ng list the conditions given to Kanu by Justice Binta Nyako.
READ ALSO: What I told Osinbajo when he visited me in London - Buhari
1. Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
2. He must not grant interviews.
3. He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
4. He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
5. One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
6. The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
7. The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
8. The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
9. He must also deposit his British passport with the court
10. He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
11. The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition).
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Legit.ng had earlier reported that the federal government of Nigeria had listed the reasons why it wants the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to be re-arrested and detained.
The office of the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, released a statement asking the court to revoke the bail granted Nnamdi Kanu in April 2017.
Watch a Legit.ng TV video below of Nigerians speaking about Kanu's Biafra secret service: