- Celebrities tend to go all-out when it comes to their Halloween costumes; from crazy ideas to professional makeup and photos, they make sure to show up
- This year was no different but one thing that really made peeps chuckle was celebs dressing as other celebs and Trevor Noah showed just how well it can be done
- Some outfits just could not go without recognition; family costumes such as Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, Kylie, Travis and Stormi also couldn't go unnoticed
Fans are always looking forward to the wild and wonderful ideas that their favourite famous faces will come up with for Halloween.
Legit.ng has compiled a list of some of the best costumes that definitely stood out this year.
1. Trevor Noah
Mzansi's very own Trevor decided what better costume than The Weeknd from the Blinding Lights music video and he nailed it!
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
2. Kylie Jenner and the fam
This year Kylie's little family didn't choose matching costumes but instead gave each other freedom of choice. PS. Stormi made the cutest mermaid.
3. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
John and Chrissy got the family and Chrissy's mom involved in this one. Chrissy's mom channelled the best momager to ever do it, Kris Jenner.
4. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom
Katy and Orlando went as the most horrific event of the 21st century.
5. Cardi B and Kulture
Cardi B and her daughter Kulture brought out their inner wicked witches.
6. Lil Nas X
Lil Nas never fails to deliver. This year he chose one of the most infamous villains of fan fiction.
7. Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello
Shawn and Camilla chose the traditional Latin route and celebrated Dia de Los Muertos.
Mercy Aigbe's daughter Michelle shares Halloween costume ideas
Just like her mother actress Mercy Aigbe, 20-year-old Michelle is interested in fashion and her official Instagram page is evidence.
The young adult who schools in Canada often shares photos and videos of her outfits with her 1.1m followers. She also partners with fashion companies and does a review of their clothes.
Recently, Michelle shared a video of herself in six beautiful costumes and tagged the clip Halloween costume ideas.