- There is now an option for Nigerians who want to relocate abroad but lack the necessary funds
- The UK government has released a list of licensed companies that are allowed to sponsor the relocation of skilled workers
- Some of the companies are in technology, commerce, engineering, and also in the media
The United Kingdom has released a list of organizations licensed to sponsor skilled immigrants through the temporary worker immigration route.
The companies approved by the UK will provide an option for smart Nigerians who are not financially buoyant achieve their 'Japa' dream, which has become popular, particularly among Nigerian youths.
Japa is a phrase that captures the desire of Nigerians to seek greener pastures abroad.
According to a recent Legit.ng report, leaving for the UK could cost more than N10 million depending on the family size.
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
UK companies ready to relocate Nigerians, and others through work visas
In the list obtained by Legit.ng on Thursday 12 January 2023, there are 68,630 companies licensed to sponsor and take international workers to the UK.
The companies cut across technology, commerce, education, media and advertisement, and engineering sectors, among several others.
The skilled worker route includes charity workers, skilled workers, creative workers, global business mobility: senior or specialist workers, and international sportspersons.
Interested persons are advised to visit the company's website and search for available vacancies.
Here is a list of 20 companies approved to sponsor a Nigerian to the UK
- 1 Diamond Homecare Limited
- 1 Digitals Europe Limited
- 1 Jupiter Star Ltd t/a Gurkha Oven
- 1 Key Solution Limited
- 1 Oak Home Care
- 1 Stop Print Ltd
- 10 Europe Limited
- 10 Europe Limited
- 100 SHAPES LTD
- 1000heads Ltd
- 100Starlings Ltd
- 101 Ways Limited
- 1010 Restaurant @ The Blacksmiths arms
- 1066 PLUMBING AND HEATING LTD
- 1080 Properties Ltd
- 10architect Ltd
- 10BE5 LTD.
- 10TO8 LIMITED
- 10X Future Technologies Services Ltd
- 11 BERKELEY STREET LIMITED
- 11 Hospitality Limited T/A Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport NEC
- 11:FS GROUP LIMITED
- 114 GPS Ltd T/A Sushi Atelier
- 11and12 Limited
- 11K Consulting Ltd
- 11PCS Consultancy Limited
South Africa wants skilled Nigerians, offers permanent residency
In another report, South Africa has joined the list of countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States offering easy visas to smart, wealthy Nigerians.
The visa application includes a clear five-year path to permanent residency for skilled Nigerians.
Business leaders also have the opportunity to apply for a 10-year visa with the option of staying in the country.